What do you use to eat this? Your hand, a fork, a spoon, a knife, chopsticks, or something else?

You, and me both! :yum: there’s also edible fabric :exploding_head::yum:

3 Likes

You’ll need a nice fat straw to devour this :green_heart: Smoothie :cup_with_straw:
https://youtu.be/E9W34P2DVpE
Screenshot_20210722-040553_WhatsApp
I forgot to add :pineapple: Pineapple :pineapple:

1 Like

All available utensils :chopsticks::fork_and_knife::spoon::chopsticks:for these eats :yum:
Screenshot_20210722-025249_YouTube
Screenshot_20210722-025531_YouTube
This is definitely a finger food :point_up_2:t5:✧(◕ᴗ◕✿)
Screenshot_20210722-025610_YouTube
Screenshot_20210722-025729_YouTube
Screenshot_20210722-030008_YouTube
Screenshot_20210722-030956_YouTube
Screenshot_20210722-030959_YouTube

1 Like

Never heard of boiled, just know baked on the pan. Interesting, this dish must taste sweet.
Btw did you know food can be made into art :wink: I couldn’t believe it until I watched it! :open_mouth: The bean paste directions are on YT.

2 Likes

Is the art, then, edible?

I’ve honestly never had seasoned Jackfruit. I imagine the seasoning makes it savory. The Jackfruit, also, looks unripe. Providing the Plantains aren’t already ripening, it should not be a sweet dish.

2 Likes

Apparently, it’s made with food colors… and food ingredients

2 Likes

That curry is probably delicious but I don’t know about corn on the cob in the curry. Curry is a bit sloppy to eat corn off the cob. The curry would get in your ears. :smile::sunglasses: :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: All the way in your ears! :joy:
You got to sharpen those chops skills :sob::rofl: and I don’t mean :chopsticks: chopsticks :chopsticks: more like :yum: chops :rofl:
How about you @adrianmorales ? :smile:

2 Likes

Anyone else who prefers eating french fries and dipping in ketchup with hands, it seems almost natural to eat them like this (like veggie sticks and sour cream dip), am I the only one who thinks so??

But when in restaurant… I guess it’s another thing… :rofl:

2 Likes

I guess a fork comes into play :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing::smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth: providing the fries are not stabbed, but pierced :rofl::sob::joy::rofl: and then dipped in the sauce, or dip :joy:

2 Likes

I didn’t realize there was any other way to eat french fries. In my whole life, I’ve never met or seen anyone who eats them with anything other than their hands.

3 Likes

French Fries:

In a fine dining restaurant, use your knife and fork.

When dining at a dinner party and the setting is very formal, you should use a fork. . .

In the vast majority of eating situations in the United States, French fries are eaten with the hands. It does not matter which hand. If served with a hamburger in a casual atmosphere, use your fingers and pick up a whole French Fry. Exception: If the French Fries are covered with something (like cheese, gravy, chili, etc.),_ they are considered utensil foods (use your fork)._
Screenshot_20210624-155116_(1)

French Fries

Whether you are at a formal or casual dinner, use your fork to eat French fries. The only time you should eat them with your fingers is when you are at a fast food restaurant or picnic.

3 Likes

I guess I’m just not fancy enough to eat my fries with a fork. :joy:
Also, I think if a dining establishment is formal enough where maybe one would consider using a fork for fries, that place is probably not offering fries as an option anyway. Just my assumption :smile:
However, this would be the one time I would actually use utensils :arrow_down:

3 Likes

When eating Poutine, a :clipperton_island: French, and :canada: Canadian eats. :wink::+1:t5:
Screenshot_20210726-040802_YouTube
Screenshot_20210726-041018_YouTube
Screenshot_20210726-040928_YouTube
Screenshot_20210726-041121_YouTubehttps://youtu.be/HA49jWzA3XA The link, but towards the end.

3 Likes

Girls Ask Guys

Is this a SOUTHERN thing or just me!

Do you dip French fries in milk shakes! I do!

Just hands no forks or spoons required

2 Likes

I don’t personally, but I know people who do, my mom included, and we are not southern.

1 Like

Try it - You will like it! I’m more a good salty hot fry and vanilla milkshake kinda girl

1 Like

Nothing Southern about it :thinking::thought_balloon::thought_balloon: I don’t think :laughing: It’s probably left overs from the French ruling :us: the Americas (USA). The :canada: Canadians think they created Poutine, but it’s actually :clipperton_island: French! :smirk: :wink: :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I also love putting my fries :fries::yum: into a real good chilli.

2 Likes

Love me some chili fries!

3 Likes