What is the meaning of your username and why did you pick it?

So most people on Viki assumed my username meant that I am worthy of romance LOL. I like to watch good romances as that’s my fave genre. If it’s a romance worth watching, I’m there!:cupid:

11 Likes

My username’s not interesting at all, but since you invite I’m going to tell you hehe:
It’s just a short version of my name, my name is Nataly so, I turned into naty and the first letter of my last name “h”.

8 Likes

Oh! Okay! Hey! Check out some of these other fans user name, you might find it fun. :sparkles::wink::ok_hand:t5:

3 Likes

it’s the most simple and ordinary story it’s my first name

6 Likes

But, what about the number?

2 Likes

One can only guess, either she’s 21 or it’s her lucky number or some secret code :rofl:

7 Likes

Right! :smile: It might be anything else though. . .

4 Likes

I chose it at random. It’s not my age, not even half my age :rofl:

7 Likes

I like this theory, a secret code!
9868e87dc36fa2bffb357d708d457f31

6 Likes

Hey! Not even half, you’re not 10 or 11 are you :flushed::pleading_face::astonished::laughing:

3 Likes

No I’m an old lady !

5 Likes

Oh! Dear, what’s old these days :smile:

3 Likes

It’s weird my quote was earlier removed it said this, I’ve never had such thing before… I edited it again to work it.

4 Likes

In France we have departement https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Departments_of_France
Departement 21 is not far from my house.

4 Likes

Whow! What’s happening?!?

2 Likes

Welcome to the Club, you are not alone :blush::+1:
Ah, vous parlez Francais, enchante!

6 Likes

That’s a great news !

4 Likes

it’s strange ! A secret society against old ladies?

3 Likes

Yay! (as they say in Korean) that’s pretty heavy, and a very interesting reason, I’m sure, why that is your number choice. That’s why I like this thread, the ones I’ve read above, are all unique. :blush:

3 Likes

The old is the new young today :sunglasses:

7 Likes