What is the meaning of your username and why did you pick it?

Oui, je suis française. Enchantée.

6 Likes

Everyone on Viki has the same age in Spirit, what I mean is that there is no age barrier for us to communicate or get along together… young and old complement each other :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

You’re right. It’s really nice.

5 Likes

Love this, and yes we do!

4 Likes

There are also many different nationalities. It’s really interesting to talk with so many different people.

7 Likes

It’s time for me to go to bed.

4 Likes

Agreed! Unless you live in a melting pot, the novelty is new, but I love it regardless. :blush:

2 Likes

My name is just too easy!

2 Likes

It’s the same for me, I only want to capitalize the L in my user name, they’re not set up for that, it’s fixed they keep replying. Hopefully a programmer will get hired by Viki, who knows how to allow the request for change, without upending the whole Viki setup :wink::wink: I think that’s why they really don’t allow it! :laughing::smile:

3 Likes

Ali for Alison and you came to Kdrama in the year of 2020, that’s it?

4 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: I don’t wanna laugh :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Yep - That’s it!!! But I love how everyone just calls me kdrama

4 Likes

My “handle” is @misswillowinlove, and it is a left over from (as I think of it now) a relationship that started out in 2013 trying to be a dating relationship. My not quite ever committed not-quite-a-boyfriend called me Miss Willow in every email he sent me because I was tall and willowy and he was shorter than me and liked to compare himself to a sturdy, tough Scottie dog. He liked the contrast.

I joined Viki while we were still trying to turn something that was not fated to be into something that was.

Our relationship stumbled along for a year with a lot of trying hard, collapsed in a fit of frustration, yet did not die until the guy involved was told two years ago by my pastor (of all people) that some relationships just don’t work out the way we want. Then he went off in a huff and got married within eight months.

I have come to terms with a lot of that, especially since his wife turned out to be the kind and gentle person he needed, and I have been grateful to have him disappear from my life. And, though the deets of how I got my name are super-cringeworthy, I am happy to have what I think is a very suitable and descriptive username for Viki.

9 Likes

I love the story actually and I think of you as "The Wind in the Willows"

from the sweet children’s book
@entwyfhasbeenfound

4 Likes

(✿☉。☉) :flushed::hushed::astonished:!! w(°o°)w

1 Like

You can edit it, I used to have another user name (the first part of my name)
I mean, I love the story

2 Likes

Wow, such a story. And I’m like, nah just my name hehe

1 Like

When did you edit? I’ve tried for years to make the L capital. It never changes.

I changed my profile picture and it changed everywhere but on discussions!

2 Likes

There:

1 Like