What is the meaning of your username and why did you pick it?

Not where, when? Did you edit yours? Maybe they updated something, hence the question, when?

Oh sorry, mmm probably last april.

1 Like

Okay, Iā€™ll give it another edit, letā€™s see if it works :sparkles::wink:
@natyh
A few minutes later, nope! No change :unamused:

1 Like

You need help? But wait, did you refresh the page?
If that does not work, try logging off, and shutting down your Viki site, & app opened devices.

1 Like

Oh I didnā€™t think about logging out but itā€™s ok I like my purple flowers better! It changed on the other pages

2 Likes

Yes, every time i change my profile picture when I log out here, and make a comment/ give a heart, the picture will then change here in discussion. You have to log out, make a comment. Try it, I love the butterfly with the roses you have in one of your collection page.

4 Likes

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you saw that did you - I had HUGE zinnias last year and I took lots of butterfly photos!

My expanded wallpaper is a different butterfly I captured last year

@angelight313_168 Thank YOU! I did it

2 Likes

Love it! Iā€™m glad you did.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know how to CHANGE it up like you do!!! :purple_heart:

1 Like

I guess I can see your profile picture here now.
I changed my profile picture thrice but it took a lot of time for those profile pictures to get updated here.
And, only two of those three profile pictures were ever seen on Discussions (because I switched them really soon :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

3 Likes

I donā€™t think you can use capital letters in the username.

3 Likes

Iā€™m resigned to this truth. Iā€™ll keep a candle of hope :candle:lighted, just in case :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wellā€¦ mrswolf because:

wolf is literally my surname but translated from Polish into English and I always find it so cool to have it :star_struck: I really like the way wolves look like and all the quotes connected to them.

mrs is not because Iā€™m married XD I used this username on other platforms when I was younger and wanted to express that Iā€™m a female but didnā€™t realize back then that it meant a married woman :joy::joy::joy:

Also my English teacher always called me by: Miss Wolf, and I kinda liked it so I think thatā€™s the whole story :blush:

6 Likes

Now thatā€™s unique! What a story to tell your kids. :slight_smile:

1 Like

you bet, I am young at heart and activeā€¦ a secret society??

2 Likes

angelight, that impresses me too about you changing your picture , love it!

1 Like

I donā€™t think youā€™re allowed to use uppercase lettersā€¦ Iā€™ve not seen a single username in all of Viki with an uppercase letter

2 Likes

Well, you can actually use capital letters but I donā€™t know how to do it. Signsofserendipity has capitals in her name,

There are 2 to 3 more users names like this but hers was the only one I could remember.
There is also a Romanian volunteer whose username does not appear in Activites tab in Subtitle editor or in the chat section rather her real name appears. I donā€™t know why the glitches in the matrix?

I guess you should have same real name and user name for the capitals to appear or may be notā€¦ ?

1 Like

Adrian is my actual name, soā€¦ Yeahā€¦ :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

If you look at her profile, her actual user name is all in low case - signsofserendipity
What you are seeing below with the capital letters (SignsofSerendipity) is what she actually wrote in the ā€œFull nameā€ field in her profile.

For example, my username is ajumma2 in all low case. But I wrote "Viki Ajumma (ajumma2) as my ā€œFull nameā€ in my profile, since I wasnā€™t about to write my real name there.

08%20PM

47%20PM

Hey, Iā€™ve known signsofserendipity for many years and weā€™ve worked together in a number of projects, and I JUST noticed that she joined Viki only a couple days after I did! :smiley:

7 Likes