What OST Do YOU OWN/Play Non-Stop/LOVE - Do Any Songs Bring You Back and Make You Cry? 😭

2 Likes

Breathtaking movie

Rurouni Kenshin - the Beginning!

2 Likes

I’m so looking to watching my BRILLIANT Boy in Red SLEEVE! I know I will have emotions going up and down and all over the place!!! Junho will do that to you!!! LOL

4 Likes

There were some pretty good songs from When Time Stopped but this one was my favorite. Sung by the ML, Kim Hyun Joong. Such a beautiful voice!

2 Likes

this song always :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

Bulgasal

4 Likes
2 Likes

I will never stop loving this.

Davichi It’s Alright, It’s Love

4 Likes

The translation has some problems but I don’t care. It has always hurt my heart. I feel like this.

1 Like

Golly, it’s been a while since I’ve posted here. Anyway, I’ve been viewing Saimdang, Light’s Diary which has been a decent watch with some nice music. Here’s one of my favorites from the show. Hope you enjoy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey How are you - I’m mainly on Discord!

1 Like

I noticed you aren’t on here much any more. I need to get more familiarized with Discord to be really adept as using it. For now, I am comfortable here as it’s easy to jump in and out of. :wink:
Hope you are doing well. Miss you!

2 Likes

You can always send me a private message here and we can talk - I’ll check in! I usually do
Miss you too

1 Like

I’m always really happy when Yoon Do Hyun/YB is part of the OST, it’s even gotten to the point where it’s an instant reason to add a drama to my watchlist :see_no_evil: He’s got some beautiful ballads, but I like his rocksound better. Some of my favorites are:

My secret dreams - Arang and the magistrate

Silence - Taxi

비밀의 숩 - Stranger

What the Ggang - Again my life

2 Likes

@vivi_1485
You made me think of the great OST of ISWAK :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah i did like it!

This song is incredibly beautiful, but I probably won’t replay it much. However, if I ever hear it again, it will definitely bring me right back to the moments in the drama and make me feel the beautiful sadness all over again. From the drama ‘Tomorrow’. Sung by Winner’s Kang Seung Yoon who guest starred in the drama. There is a video that includes scenes from the drama, but I don’t want to spoil, so here is a lyric video that shows the heartbreakingly beautiful lyrics.

3 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/538479wpp/official-soundtrack-for-good-doctor-now-available

Watching the 2013 Korean Good Doctor - really good OST

1 Like

I really love this song from Good Doctor
Makes me want to cry
Beautiful

1 Like