What OST Do YOU OWN/Play Non-Stop/LOVE - Do Any Songs Bring You Back and Make You Cry? šŸ˜­

you are a LIFESAVERā€¦this is exactly why I couldnā€™t find it facepalm Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Iā€™m talking about Mysterious Love ALL over the PLACE - I love this DRAMA! Intrigue is so Good and the chemistry is so :fire::fire::fire:

This OST is Beautiful! That 1st song! Wowsers!

@stardust2466_546 @my_happy_place
I am so in love with this drama

2 Likes

Canā€™t wait to watch it!

1 Like

I hope you like it!!! It has some slow parts but I see where they need them for relevance in the story and flashbacks.

This song comes up in my rotation quite often, and I love it, but I honestly can never recall which drama itā€™s from. When it came on today, I made sure to check itā€™s info, and it comes from ā€˜Should We Kiss Firstā€™, which just so happens to be a drama I recently recommended. A total coincidence. LOL

It is so beautiful, but I had never actually looked up its translated lyrics before until I was looking for a video to post, and I fell even more in love after reading them. The lyrics are so romantic and dreamy.

1 Like

In terms of instrumentals, I liked Dr. Romanticā€™s ā€œHeart of Hospitalā€ā€¦ it has an uplifting, inspiring tune.

The orchestra is beautiful in this one:

I canā€™t find an official version but I LOVE this instrumental:

This is my playlist:

1 Like

Yeah, he joined the Navy so heā€™ll be away for more time than most of the others :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

DOTS not my favorite drama but this song is BEAUTIFUL

Iā€™m caught up for now. Yes, I agree! It is a good drama. I love the ML and FL as well as the SFL and SML. Lots of chemistry! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Tenor

I SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY hope Bo Yummy is doing well!

2 Likes

From Fated to Love You which I just finished this morning; my two favs:

1 Like

That is a BAWL my head off for DAYS! The OST song Goodbye My Love will make me a puddle of goo

1 Like

crying%202%20gif

Ok the Waterworks just started! :cry:

I cannot listen to that song without crying!

1 Like

It was SOOOOOO good!!! I was extremely happy it had a happy ending because for the longest time, I was sure it was going to go south causing more tears!

2 Likes

But I wanted Daniel to be happy too. HIs proposal was so beautiful and she lived with that Hottie in Paris and they never kissed for 3 years! Like not happening. But I love Gunnie!

2 Likes

Gunnie is the fifth prince in My Country. I love his laugh!!

1 Like

Iā€™ll call you ANYTHING you want!

Aw, FATED is one of the BEST

1 Like

I loved that dude in Heirs! So sad at the end when he had to marry the gal he wasnā€™t in love with. His crying/sobbing broke my heart.

2 Likes

Park Hyung Sik High Society - His pounding his chest and crying KILLS me!

I cannot even! I wish I could find the scene -

1 Like

WTG! Another one on my watch list. Back to work Monday so my binge-watching will end for a while. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like