What OST Do YOU OWN/Play Non-Stop/LOVE - Do Any Songs Bring You Back and Make You Cry? šŸ˜­

Hi! Are there any particular ones youā€™d recommend?

2 Likes

I love Goblin OST - Guardian the Lonely and Great God, Crash Landing on You, Fated to Love You/Korea, DOOM, W 2 Worlds, Another Oh Hae Young- I have not looked for an instrumental yet

Are you just looking for instrumentals? Or particular songs within the OST

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: I will have a browse of these OSTā€™s. Iā€™m not too fussed! Iā€™m just looking to branch out my music since the soundtracks from k-dramas are quite dreamy.

1 Like

Ok if you look up in this post we have all posted quite a few! I know when you have actually watched the show the OST takes you right back to the show itself. I love that

2 Likes

You have me singing this oneā€¦

Gives me chills I love this song so much

1 Like

Oh gosh, itā€™s so dreamy and I love the lyrics. Theyā€™re so soothing, and his voice is angelic. The way he sings beautiful my loveeee. Thereā€™s so much feeling in this song. Iā€™m going to have to try learn the piano instrumental for this nowā€¦I can see why you love this song so much! Iā€™m excited to watch Goblin in the near future.

1 Like

It is my #1 drama! Drop everything and go WATCH it!!! hahahahaha! Out of almost 100 dramas it is still my #1

This song makes me cry!!!

If you learn it! Post us a video!!! of you playing!

1 Like

I would love to haha! Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t seem to find Goblin on Netflix or Viki in my region :open_mouth: (is there elsewhere youā€™re able to guide me please)

Aw, I will keep that in mind :blush:

1 Like

This one kills me too

1 Like

You donā€™t have Goblin on VIKI - is it because of VIKI pass? Or they just donā€™t offer it? Aw drats I started VIKI to watch Goblinā€¦

And this one! Oh my goodness I have chills this morning

You must love music as much as I do

2 Likes

Yikesā€¦Iā€™ve literally been on Viki a day so havenā€™t got my head around how it all operates :confused: I just used the search bar and nothing pulls up when I type in Goblin. I havenā€™t signed up for a Viki pass either.

I do love music! I love dreamy piano songs - they always move something in me. However, it wasnā€™t until I started watching kdrama did I realise just how much good music I was missing out on! Maybe I wasnā€™t watching a diverse range of more Western shows, but they donā€™t tend to have much soft ish music if you get my gist.

1 Like

Guardian the Lonely and Great God

The nickname is Goblin

2 Likes

Doom everywhere for us!!

1 Like

Everytime I listen this song, I want to cry hahaha

Itā€™s so beautiful!!!

1 Like

I miss DOOM so much I canā€™t EVEN

1 Like

Aw My Song Kang!!! TEAM Sun Oh

2 Likes

Me too, I enjoy the last dramas I watched but I canā€™t get over!

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry, I have to say that Iā€™m team Hye Yeong. It was the first time that Iā€™m not ML team.

1 Like

Thatā€™s ok!!! I just didnā€™t like him I was so Sun OH!!! Well you knew that!

1 Like