What was your first K-drama?

I love Lee Jong Suk! He is such a cutie pie! W 2 Worlds is my favorite with him

1 Like

Totally Agree and I have only converted 1 friend. Others just won’t listen to me!

1 Like

Yes, such a good show. But I like Pinocchio as well.

1 Like

Mr. Sunshine and I was hooked on kdramas :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am late, but yes I did watch them. Started in 2009, so I saw a lot of the old dramas.

4 Likes

My first drama was Hello My Twenties. I’ve watched so many since then.

3 Likes

Yup, that one was my first K-drama as well. I can hardly stand to watch domestic stuff (USA programs, movies, etc.) now.

1 Like

my first k-drama was true beauty, it is an amazing show and i am still in love with it. although the ending was so sad:(
wqui

8 Likes

Haha! Me too. started watching K-dramas in the early 2000s.

6 Likes

Mine was a C-Drama named ‘My girlfriend is an Alien’. :smiley:

Wbu ?? @simtejane96 ??
Tell me fast !!!

1 Like

I can’t really recall, I was like 7 years old when I started watching K-Dramas and C-Dramas… so I can’t remember. But I remember watching this one when it was airing when I was little (I still love it):

• Warrior Baek Dong Soo
3 Likes

My first Kdrama was City Hunter

5 Likes

Same here I love it too

My first K-drama was Autumn in My Heart with Song Seung-heon, Song Hye-kyo and Won Bin. Pretty sure I went through an entire box of tissues.

3 Likes

Mine is: My love Patzzi and Tree of heaven. Have you watched any one of them?

My first k-drama was You’re beautiful and I found it really good (if not I would probably not start my journey through Korean drama land :wink:) aaa

3 Likes

O meu foi W, com Lee Jog Suk e Han Hyo Joo. Ri muito com as cenas dela tentando sair do manhwa.W_(%EB%8D%94%EB%B8%94%EC%9C%A0)_-_poster%20(1)

5 Likes

One of my absolute FAVORITES

Yup! This was my first Kdrama too!!! :slight_smile:
Still a Lee Min Ho fan to this day!

My first K drama was My Love from the Stars. I cried so much watching this drama. But it was absolutely amazing!

3 Likes