What was your first K-drama?

I don’t remember. I started watching Japanese dramas first and I discovered Korean dramas in 2004. My first K-dramas were:

I'm Sorry I Love You
Full House

Sweet 18

5 Likes

My first one was “Hello my twenties” I remember that everything felt so different from US or European shows. I was hooked immediately!

6 Likes

My first KDrama was Flower boy next door.
A very nice and funny story that has won me since the very beginning.

6 Likes

I think the first K drama i watched was Rookie Historian
Since then i’ve watched quite a bit of K dramas

4 Likes

I watched Boys over Flowers, too, as my first Korean drama!! I have followed Lee Min Ho since then and ended up watching many more after this drama.

2 Likes

My first k-drama was Dream High. I think I’ve watched it at least 5 times since the first time. Nowadays, It’s still one of my favourites.

7 Likes

My first K-drama was K2. It was on Greek TV during the 2020 first quarantine and it really got my attention. After that I searched for other K-dramas of Ji Chang Wook (since he was gorgeous!) and that was it! The world of K-drama got me hooked for good!
The K2 | Rakuten Viki Le K2

10 Likes

Folks who have been watching Kdrama since forever. And folks who have just started this year. Truly wonderful! That’s the power of Kdrama: Bringing us together to celebrate what we love. :heart:

8 Likes

I think I saw this in 2007. :sweat_smile:
I remember liking it, and have been a kdrama lover since.

7 Likes

My first one I believe was “Full House”:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Korean-drama-full-house-poster-1

2 Likes

My first kdrama was Boys Over Flowers of course.
I’ve since moved on and continue to avoid it because of the toxic family relationships involved in the plot. I’m not saying it’s bad, but I think because I’m 28 now, and I watched this 10 years ago without understanding much of how adult relationships should work, I can’t support the toxicity that’s there.

4 Likes

(*❛‿❛)→ :point_down:t5:

And this thread (*❛‿❛)→ :point_down:t5:

My first kdrama was Black. My favorite kdrama is anything Lee Seung-gi :heartbeat: images

2 Likes

Omg!!! :smiley: You so lucky!! I want to watch this work of Song SeungHeon, and Go Ara!! :smiley::blush:
https://www.instagram.com/songseungheon1005/

1 Like

I can’t remember what my first one was, I think it might have been Kingdom. It’s been a thrill ride ever since.
Korean-Zombie-Horror-Kingdom-Netflix

4 Likes

It looks like such a good drama but all the comments say they hated the ending, so I’m scared to watch. Could you spoil the ending for me please? I really can’t handle bad endings

2 Likes

Do you mean delete the link? :frowning:

1 Like

Hahha no, she is asking you to spoil the ending for her, to reveal the ending to her.

1 Like

I can only delete the link, and look for other clips.
@vivi_1485,
Don’t watch those clips then, I had just grabbed them on the go . . .

2 Likes

I meant that I wanted you to tell me what the ending was :sweat_smile: Those clips were good, they made me want to watch the drama!

2 Likes