3 Likes

SAMEEE!! <3 We love them!

1 Like

The Sweet Blood <3

2 Likes

Eternal Love

1 Like

mine was revenge note the second part tho :slight_smile:

My first K-drama was True Beauty were I met my favorite actor Cha Eunwoo.:heart:

2 Likes

thats a good actor i get it tho

1 Like

One of the funniest dramas I have ever watched!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

It started with me reading Goong the manhwa and found out there was a live action Princess Hours! honestly I watched a few episodes and thought it was a movie and then realized it was a drama! I didn’t complete it but then decided to check out what korean dramas where and from there the first drama I finished was Boys Over Flowers! and was hooked!!

1 Like

My first Kdrama was Full House

2 Likes

Encounter/Boyfriend with Park Bo Gum and Song Hyk-Kyo

Encounter

1 Like

I began watching Korean dramas around 2006 and one of the first I remember is the MBC drama “Soulmate” (2006), starring Shin Dong-wook and Lee Soo-kyung.

Source: https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Soulmate

1 Like

A good drama. I loved the OST. :hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing.

My favorite from OST for “Soulmate”.

1 Like

“Que Sera Sera” (2007) was another drama I really liked.

Yoon Ji-hye, Eric Mun, Jung Yu-mi, Lee Kyu-han

And a great OST as well.

2 Likes

Another great drama. Eric! :heart_eyes:

Still waiting for the remake. :pensive:

1 Like

I’ve never seen it

Jewel in the Palace

This 2003-drama was aired on PTV (Pakistan Television Corporation) from 4th January, 2016. I was not a PTV-Home Viewer, but my cousins were (the daughters of my mother’s sisters). They told me a lot about this drama being released.

How it is so beautiful…
The Dresses
The Hairstyles

The Beautiful “Men”

The culture was so different from our culture.

So, I gave it a watch on YouTube and some illegal websites. I loved it so much that I watched two more dramas; The K2 and The Legend of the Blue Sea.

That was my introduction to K-dramas.

2 Likes

my first kdrama was playful kiss since then i became a kdrama fan …8 years and going

2 Likes

I don’t remember my first K-drama but I do remember watching “Descendants of the Sun”. LOL, I’ve always wanted to watch K-drama a long time ago but I never got around to it or I did watch a little but I don’t remember. :smirk:

1 Like