What will you say is THE BEST kdrama you ever saw?

is dear my friends on viki???

We share similar taste. You need to watch Bridal Mask

2 Likes

ooh I thought cinematography for Ja Myung Go was quite epic. Loved Park Min Young’s costumes

That’s right! That’s an outstanding drama!! ^^!

1 Like

Dear My Friends isn’t on Viki.

No unfortunately it’s not. Viki is my favourite site but sometimes I have to use another one when I discover a great drama to follow. I would hesitate to recommend sending you elsewhere but this time it’s a must. "Dear my friends’ is excellent I can’t emphasise enough just how powerful it is.

hahaha I have three illegal sites that won’t shut down anytime soon as it is not a “hosting” site but a place where links are shared. The videos are almost always dailymotion. Raws are fine I am Korean. Just… a shame not to share the fun :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

AH YES INDEED. Lucky you. I would love to understand your language but alas not having much success. I do pick up some things lost in translation. I discovered this site when I was searching for a movie two years ago and I’m hooked since. I love the discussion page as had many great dramas recommended to me here.

I’ve seen it and I liked it so much!

1 Like

OLD Dramas:
Jewel in the Palace (Best Of all)
Sangdo 2001 (Best Of all)

Modern Dramas:
Reply Me Collection (Best Of all)
boys over flowers
My Love From The Star

2 Likes

The one and only

"THE EMPRESS KI"

I watch a lot of series but no one can beat empress ki for me hahahaha

3 Likes

I love this story. What a plot twist!!! When he put those sneakers on him in one of the final episodes, I was crying waterfalls !!!

Best EVER… Easy… Kill Me, Heal Me ( only drama I ever rewatched right after it ended).
Best Oldie… A Love To Kill (2005) with Rain

My no1(KMHM) and no 2 (MS)!! Good taste!

yes. me too

My all time favorite - so far - was “Two Weeks” http://asianwiki.com/Two_Weeks_-_Korean_Drama

Reply 1997

My love from the star.

Well rarely mention dramas that I like as there are so many, but Oh God, Moon lovers scarlet heart ryeo is my fav ever with “Secret” I just can’t get enough of Lee Joon Gi ! Too bad, Viki did not obtain it ! It would have worked like no other drama in my opinion :heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

My favorite drama is definitely…

Falling for Innocence

A few close 2nd’s would be: She was Pretty, My love Eundong, & Lucky Romance