What will you say is THE BEST kdrama you ever saw?

THE BEST KOREAN DRAMA OF 2014 is “THE JOSEON GUNMAN”, starring the charismatic LEE JOON GI and NAM SANG MI.
THE BEST ACTOR of 2014 who acted in THIS KDRAMA IS LEE JOON GI. The TALENTED and GIFTED LEE JOON GI acts as Park Yoon-Kang. He is such a passionate actor and has great depth and breadth in his acting. LEE JOON GI plays the role of the very masculine gunman with ease, class and style. He moves seamlessly into his role at first, as a swordsman and later, as a gunman, making the role of the shooter his own.
THE BEST COUPLE IS LEE JOON GI AND NAM SANG MI.
THE BEST KISS is the one between LEE JOON GI and NAM SANG MI.
The drama is not to be missed. The other members of the cast are also brilliant. I also like THAT villain, Choi Won-Shin, played by YU OH-SEONG. I like his interpretation of his villainous role.
The script and storyline is thrilling and interesting. The scriptwriters must be praised. The music at the opening of each episode is so exciting and catchy. The dramatic and riveting way the drama is filmed also reflects positively on the cinematographic skills of the director and the filming crew.
The viewer can emotionally connect with this fantastic drama. You MUST WATCH “THE JOSEON GUNMAN”. Don’t waste your time on standard Korean hotties with no acting skills playing pretty boy roles in sloppy dramas. MAKE TIME to WATCH “THE JOSEON GUNMAN”.

I love Kdramas. I started to watch them basically by accident on Netflix. Fell in love instantly!!!
My favorite actor so far is Lee Min Ho. I love him in BOYS OVER FLOWERS, PERSONAL TASTE AND CITY HUNTER. Recent drama that made my eyes completely dry from tears is: MY LOVE FROM THE STARS! Honestly, I never knew until this drama how many tears I have in my body. Total rollercoaster of emotions!!
SECRET GARDEN, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, PLAYFUL KISS, LIE TO ME, TO A BEAUTIFUL YOU are awesome too.
Right now I’m watching EMERGENCY COUPLE and I like it.
Funnies from the list are MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON, COFFEE PRINCE and others.
I still have many to watch on my list as I just started a month ago, but I’m sure the list will get longer and longer.
The more Kdramas I watch the hardest is to pick a total winner. I am sure I’ll watch all available as I’m totally addicted to Korean drama now!!!

wow you have such a long way into dramaland! (meaning there is so much more that you will watch ^ ^) you started a month ago? thats awesome enjoy your drama viewing, cuz you are going to experience so much and you will as they say “never turn back” from it xD it is definitley soo hard to pick a favorite xD

2 Likes

You still have so much to watch, you will come to like other actors too.

@b2utybubbles I think there isnt a best kdrama. for some reason there is always that one mil or fil that kill the whole drama. If there wasn’t an annoying person i would have said shinning inheritance.

Someone actually watched Prince of Lan Lin besides me? Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
That’s one of my top 3 favorite dramas of all time.
I also loved Faith and Iljimae.
I’m a history nerd so these historical dramas were like my personal paradise.

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Playful kiss

I send you the link ! Check you messages.

1 Like

A LOOOOOT!!! TT.TT i dont know which is which, what i am only sure at is that i love the drama.~~ lemme give you the dramas i loved to watch instead,:

1. THE HEIRS??? :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :blush:
  2. ROOFTOP PRINCE ALSO.
  3. BOYS OVER FLOWERS ETC ETC… THERE IS A LOT OF KDRAMAS I LOVE, I JUST CANT REMEMBER THEM ANYMORE. :’((((

FIGHTING!!! <3 annyeonghaseyo!!!

1 Like

Omg Lan Lin Wang :heart::heart::heart::heart: I tried to spread the love for thus drama with no sucess lol It is the Best TWdrama I ever watched !!!

1 Like

Secret, It’s okay that’s love, King 2 hearts, My love from the Stars, The moon that embraces the sun, Quenn In Hyun’s man, That winter the wind blows -in no order in particularly - I loved them all.
I envy you…so many beautiful kdramas to “explore”. :smile:
By the way, Faith is my best of the best. <3

‘Misaeng’ and ‘The Princess’ Man’ are the best dramas I’ve seen 'til now <3

1 Like
  1. Best drama ever:Secret Garden
  2. Best old drama: Full House
    3.Fave now/ongoing:Pinocchio

…there isnt a question that i cud answer My love from the stars…but then yes…its my #2 most fave kdrama…next to secret garden and before pinocchio…

1 Like

Please watch SECRET / SECRET LOVE with Hwang and Ji … after 1st episode you would start loving it by 5th you would get hooked… you need strong nerves and box of tissues with this one… Honestly, the best recent kdrama I saw recently… The acting is superb, the plot amazing, and the whole drama an emotional rollercoaster!!!

Yes, I love this kdrama too… very funny!!! from begging to end total joy to watch!

My Name is Kim Sam Soon is the best.

2 Likes

My best drama is Princess’ Man - I love Park Shi Ho :slight_smile:
Then Coffee Prince

1 Like

1. Fashion King and Shut Up ! Flower Boy Band
2. “Full House”
3. “Devil Beside You” and “Romantic Princess” (taïwanese dramas)

oh yeah city hunter is the best ever

i would like to watch romantic princess sometime. i have it on my list xD i saw some clips of it on youtube and it looked really cute! xD
btw, i dont know if that profile pic is of you or not, but it/you look allot like keke palmer to me xD unless that is a pic of her, ROTFL i cant see so well.

Just watched SECRET or SECRET LOVE with Ji Sung. This actor just became best actor on my list! The drama itself is worth Oscar. Acting was superb. There is nothing I did not like about this drama. Plot was spectacular too. I will definatelly watch that one again.
I also liked I MISS YOU and CAN YOU HEAR MY HEART? both great dramas to see.

2 Likes