What will you say is THE BEST kdrama you ever saw?

I really love I remember you too ! The characters are interesting and I thing that Seo In GUk is really charismatic. He can play with actress who are older than him without it shows.

1 Like

Love it too. Great script, good cast, really interesting study of nature versus nurture.

1.Best I ever saw is definitely “I miss you” or some say “missing you” with Yoon Eun Hye
2.best old drama probs heartstrings or Goong(Princess Hours) also with Yoon Eun Hye it made me cry a lott

I’ve not watched any t-dramas but I know I once started one but didn’t finish lol

I watched episode 1 of I remember you but I didn’t rlly like it so I started watching mask instead

1.Best drama I ever saw: Incarnation of Money :two_hearts:
2.Best old drama that I ever saw: Giant :ok_hand:
3.My favorite drama as of now: Last :grinning:

2 Likes

“Heartless City”

Fave Oldie: “World’s Within”

@shibakunai1 I really loved Giant too. The casting was really great : the young actors and the adults !

@fauxmaux_856 Heartless City was so great ! I watched it 3 times :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Didnt like Mask at all. Thought ‘I remember you’ was far better, that said neither were the best I ever watched.
That spot belongs to ‘It’s ok that’s love’ , ‘Healer’ ‘My love from another star’ ‘Fated to love you’ ‘Heard it on the grapevine’ and ‘Protect the boss’. Old ones that are unforgetable ‘What happened in Bali’ ‘Faith’ ‘Coffee Prince’ ‘Masters sun’ ‘Personal Taste’ and ’ That winter the wind blows’

1: My all time favorite drama is: I miss you or It’s okay that love :heart_eyes: . I can’t choose.
2: The best old drama I ever watched: Warrior Baek Dong Soo :scream:
3: My favorites for now: Pinocchio :relaxed:

My favorite drama, so far, is My Love from Another Star.

The Great Queen Seondeok will always have a place in my heart, as that was the first kdrama i ever watched.

and now, i’m finding Scholar Who Walks the Night becoming my favorite drama.

El mejor drama es Oh my ghost
Las invito a realizar la siguiente encuesta sobre Hallyu
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/171rGMptkkKaN1kUunbWWyLpxTZSusPL21ZEmlZNc0Tk/viewform

1 love rain; tiene una historia hermosa hay quimica entre los actores y es muy graciosa xD
2 City hunter: exelente historia hermosa pareja y te dejas llevar x las escenas de accion y a la vez romanticas
3 She’s so lovable: krystal jung es bellisima xD y muy buen drama.

200% Recomendados estos 3. Puedes ver los 3 y no te pareceran repetitivos ni parecidos cada uno tiene tramas completamente distintas :thumbsup:

I have SO many.
older I suppose would be A Love to Kill

Favorites:I have to list many here because I can’t choose. Faith, Bridal Mask, Good Doctor, Can you Hear My Heart, My Love from ANother Star, Secret Garden, Heal Me Kill Me, Secret, Fall in Love with Me (Korean and Taiw)
Right now I like My Best ex Boyfriend and The Scholar that walks at night

Taiwanese: Autumn Concerto, Love Keeps Going, Te Ami Chocolate, and a pretty much anything with Vaness Wu or Mike He.

It’s a tie between School 2013 and The Detectives of Seonam. Truly amazing, brilliantly written and full of feels, unforgettable dramas.
For the old ones, there’s the sageuk that started it all, Dae Jang Geum, and also the one that really sold me, Queen Seondeok.

1.) Best Drama “City Hall” because of the great chemistry and awesome acting of both main leads.
2.) Best Old one “My Name is Kim Sam Soon” (never fails to put a smile on my face)
3.) Right now, none has gotten me into it
the last I saw which was awesome “Lie To Me”

As for Taiwanese of course “Autums Concerto” and “It started with a kiss” (“Just you” is also good)

I don’t know if I posted this already, I am sorry if I did. Healer completely undid me. It is in my top 10 now. I can’t say it is the best I ever saw because some others take that place in my heart but Healer is just well done, overall.

I really loved Healer too ! The story was great and I really liked the second characters (the group of friends in the past, the hacker ajumma, the dad, etc.)

1 Like

Lets see oh wow this is so hard:
Playful kiss is awesoome
oh and my love from another star

It’s so hard to select just one!! I’ll say Pinnochio & Master’s sun :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kr: