What will you say is THE BEST kdrama you ever saw?

wasnt it great? xD it had so much drama xDD wasnt it hilarious tho, that i keep thinking about how, whenever she was in trouble, all of a sudden these 4 gorgeous guys would come out of no where to start kicking butt for her, no matter where she was… even if it was another country… ROTFL!

HAHAHAHA :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw-7Jld5iSs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVxQ_g2NL6g

1 Like

my best k- drama for ever is …
OH MY GOD WHY IS IT TOO HARD ?
i think i’ll pick boys over flower for the oldee one oh heartstrings is good too
best drama i ever saw i’ll pick for sure love rain
my best drama for now hmmm there are thousand of them but i think doctor stranger will be my favorite for the recent time

oh i forgot my first Korean drama is the wonderful playful kiss as long as i love kim hyun joong it will be for sure one of my favs and you’re beautiful is pretty good also
sorry for mentioning too much but i really couldn’t choose between them

Oh goodness me ‘what beautiful guys’ oh to be young again…

1 Like

OMGGG HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN’T this just killed me I had to try so much to not start laughing out loud it’s 1am over here

1 Like

my first drama was playful kiss too

HAHAHA sorry xD

THANK YOU. it is so good! i agree xD its between that and “fall in love with me” right now. xD

i agree i really love them both! i like your answers you and i are similar in choices. heartstrings is my favorite old 1 too i think i will rewatch it again along with your beautiful, cuz i just cant find any cutesy dramas like this anymore T.T other dramas out now are good but not the same T.T

LOL! ik r??!

especially the “yo whats up man” :joy:

xD lol. i know… jandi mustve enjoyed that.

hmm…my all time fav is Damo…
then i dont know to choose love letter or autumn in my heart
but taiwanese is fated to love you. autumn concerto, fall in love with me ( still airing)

1. My best kdrama ever : Inspiring Generation
  2. My best old kdrama ever : Boys Over Flowers
  3. Now my favorite on , still on air, is : You’re all surrounded

And all-time-favorite Taiwanese drama is “Just You” and now on air, “Fall In Love With Me”.

1 Like

1.So hard… but maybe boys over flowers<3 I also love flower boy next door and shining inheritance so it’s hard to choose…
2.Japanese version of bof:)

My favorite K-Drama at the moment is “Flower Boy Next Door”. Before I found it, I was torn between “Dream High” and “You’re Beautiful”.

I just started watching Taiwanese Dramas, but I really like “Love Myself or You” and “Fabulous 30”. They are both really promising and I only found out about them, because I’m a subber for both shows. Otherwise I would probably never have watched these.

1 Like

about the kiss if I was her I would have died went to heavean come back just to do it again and mess it up so we can reshoot it again and again

1 Like

HAHAHA yea, im sure allot of people would agree with you on that LOL. “mess it up” xD this comment is hilarious :smiley:

1. Best Drama : QUEEN INHYUN’S MAN
  2. Best old drama : CITY HALL
    Taiwanaese drama : DEVIL BESIDE YOU
  3. My fav drama right now : Wonderful days and Doctor Stranger

Best Drama Ever: My Love Fomr The Star (Words can not describe how much I love this drama. It left me empty and crying in a litle corner for days!!! Thankfully I Hear Your Voice pulled me out of my drama withdrawal disease)
Best Old Drama: Coffee Prince! (This was my favorite drama of all time before My Love From Another Star came along)
Best Taiwanese Drama Ever: Devil Beside You (Gosh the chemistry and the acting and the storyline. Perfect!)
Best Drama At The Moment: I am currently watching I Hear Your Voice and I like it.

1. Road No. 1 --So Ji Sub and Kim Ha Neul are AMAZING in it!!
  2. Coffee Prince --Yoon Eun Hye and Gong Yoo ripped my heart out in this one!
  3. Master’s Sun --I can’t help it, I think So Ji Sub is one of the best actors these days!!
1 Like

Best Ever: Spring Waltz
Best Old: Delightful girl Chun-hyang
Favorite as of now: Emergency Couple
Taiwanese: Autumn Concerto

1 Like

The best k-drama ever for me is kinda new, but it really gave me feels. Like… FEELS OVERLOAD!
I loved everything about it, My love from the star.

My favourite ‘old’ k-drama, which was my first actually, is Playful Kiss. I mean, it’s definitely not a masterpiece, but it made me smile a lot and opened my k-drama world. :slight_smile:

Right now I’m watching so many things… I’d say the one l like the most at the moment is Fall in Love with me. I know, it’s not korean, but since I’m not going to choose my fav Taiwanese drama… let’s keep it like this XD