What will you say is THE BEST kdrama you ever saw?

My list:

1. Heirs
  2. Boys Over Flowers
  3. Glorious Day
1 Like

you also saw delightful girl choonhyang! omg! yes. i loved that one. not many talk about it, it will always be one of my favorites xD it was kinda unique and different from other dramas.

ahhh i will always have a soft spot for the girly “playful kiss” xD love that one!

yes, my love from the star was very good! i love kim soo hyun. <3

im watching fall in love with me too, though its starting to drag allot T.T but im still watching it. i cant stand leo.

i just recently finished queen in hyun’s man! i loved it xD they were probably the most adorable couple i have ever seen. and i also just finished doctor stranger. did you? which couple are you/were you rooting for??

@gest and @triple8girl i must watch devil beside you!

and @triple and @77Irises omgosh, coffee prince had such a nostalgic, romantic, old yet calming and intense with drama going on! it will always be one of my 1st favorites and bests!! its so old and good i will never get tired of it! and gong yooooo <3333 and yoon eun hye. they should get married. lol. (even tho i love him) but i ship her around too much haha
they had such chemistry!

1 Like

Favourite : Gu Family book, Pretty Man, Boys over flowers
Taiwanese: It started with a kiss series

i’m glad that too. Han chae young and Jae hee had a great chemistry :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. My favourite dramas ever are Secret Garden ang Gu Family Book
  2. Old drama- Playful Kiss
  3. Taiwanese: It started with a kiss series, Just You.
1 Like

Hello @b2utybubbles , Yes I did watch doctor stranger, but I’m still with Queen In Hyun’s Couple

Yes, I think you must watch it
^ ^

I just can’t get over Secret
 I haven’t fallen in love with any kdrama this year
 Maybe Reply 1994, but it was not even close to how perfect Secret was

For me its scent of a woman !

@itsjoo okay 1- i LOVE that your profile pic involves leo. LOL (i have him in blonde xD)
2- i have never seen sent of a woman! its on my list,since ive heard soo much good reviews about it. but is it sad? T.T

@Pola1986 aish! soo many good dramas that you all are mentioning! i want to watch repy 1994, whats secret about? i saw it on tv once, (chinese dubbed), but i only saw a piece of an episode, and i love the guy (from protect the boss x))

@JeNn_nOt they really did. i loved their fights! when they obviously loved eachother :stuck_out_tongue:

@gesti_lagi yes they were adorable x))) i loved the way he looked like a little puppy when he would stare into her eyes xDD so sad they broke up :frowning: who did you want in doctor stranger? quackhoon or jaehoon?

@martaa449 aww! i love your profile pic xDD wait, is he EATING the cat? O.o

yes i loved secret garden, i saw that not too long ago, i <3 hyungbin. allot of people are picking playful kiss! yay i agree too it was a good one. one of my faves

2 Likes

@b2utybubbles YEEEE LEO FTW !! And there are a lot of sad parts, but it’s a love story ! It’s totaly worth it ^^

ahhh someone i can spazz with leo about!! ewijndsfhd,!! this lovely, quiet, mysterious man <333 his vocals are just

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32400000/Kpop-Gif-kpop-32466748-500-236.gif

and everything else about him.

thanks for the heads up, so i am prepared. just hope no one dies

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lemfrbfVNc1qekrbuo1_400.gif

you’re welcome eheh, if you are going to watch it, then E N J O Y !

AAAAAHHHHHJJ LEOOOOO that gif omgggg dies

2 Likes

AHHH his smiles! xDDDDDD xDDDDDD i hope to watch it when im finished with my other dramas. definitely on my list ^ ^ thanks!

you’ve probably seen this, but leo was hilarious here! did you see this?
(skip to 4:16 or 5:11)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkR9rf21r7Q

1 Like

The best and my most favorite kdrama is, “THE MOON EMBRACING THE SUN”.

My favorite old school kdrama is, “LOVERS”.

My 2 top favorite Taiwanese dramas are, “Autumn’s Concerto” and “The Devil Besides You”.

Which “lovers” is it that you’re referring to? The one from 2006 with 20 episodes??

Yeah I can’t stand Leo either, but the worst is the Li family, gosh. They should stop it already :C (But I love the actress who plays Huan Huan :3)

Yes, that one. Starring Kim Jung-Eun and Lee Seo-Jin.