What will you say is THE BEST kdrama you ever saw?

i tottally agree, leo picks useless fights with Lu X. Ting at the WORST times lol. though i know somehow he’s picking up on something and might help them. that family is very twisted. they need help. i dont really know that actress but she’s driving me crazy! lol

Fav of all time- You’re All Surrounded
Fav drama of now- Hi! School love on
Fav old drama-…Gu family book or The princess’ man

1.My all time favorite drama is hm I can’t decide between Gu Family Book and Master’s Sun both are amazing!
2.The best old drama I ever watched would be Shining Inheritance! I love love love that drama! I also liked Personal Taste and of course BOF but yeah Shining Inheritance has stolen my heart :frowning:
3.My favorites for now (yes I can’t decide for just one drama) are You’re all surrounded (I love that drama!), My love from the Stars, Fated to love you ( now I have to wait again for the next episodes ughhh) and Hi School Love On even though I think that the female lead is way too young and that’s kinda creepy but whatever haha

I haven’t watched any T-Dramas yet. I once started to watch one but I stopped watching it bc it was so cheesy and ugh nah I don’t think I’m gonna start watching one for now

#1 ever The Moon that embraced the sun
2. Jumong
3 Marriage, not dating.
Taiwanese drama : Meteor Garden

1 Like

i liked moon embraces the sun too. lots of people have been talking about marriage not dating. i want to see this one too. my personal love for jinwoon <3

Marriage. Not Dating is really great ! But I don’t love the character of Jinwoon in this drama :stuck_out_tongue:

aww so he’s a meany in this 1? xD

1. Empress Ki (sageuk) - Cruel City (modern) Wonderful cast for both, wonderful stories, great admiration for the scriptwriters.
  2. Star In My Heart (with this drama from '97 I fell in love with Korean culture)
  3. Master’s Sun, Rooftop Prince, Queen In Hyun’s Man, God’s Gift are some unforgetable dramas for me.

All these above but not just, made me feel the emotions and feeling of characters,felt like I took part in theirs actions.

2 Likes

Not meany but his character has a little fake side.

1 Like

THANK GOD thank youuuuuuu !!! I love youu

Finally someone who isn’t in love with him

Hahaha :smiley: A cute smile and abs are not enough for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Best Drama : Arang and the Magistrate
Old Drama : Time between dog and the Wolf

All time favourite: Arang and the Magistrate, Time between dog and Wolf, Roof top prince, innocent man, I miss you, iljimae, 3 dyas, two weeks, queen of ambition, Moon embracing the sun, faith, empress ki, scandal shockin and wrongful incident.

Currently favourites: joseon gunman, the night watchman

Taiwanese : why why love, summers desire

1 Like
  1. God’s Gift - 14 days : It was the best drama I ever watched!
  2. I have many so it’s difficult but I’d say Two Weeks.
  3. God’s Quiz 2, 3 & 4, Gap Dong and Surplus Princess (Can’t choose >.<)

Not for me, either… but they sure are powerful in this drama. The scene where they airbrushed him and all… wow!! i needed a napkin to wipe all the drool off my face. and when he’s smiles… i want to give him another chance–every time!!

Hahaha :smiley:

But I prefer the lead even if he hasn’t the body a of greek sculpture :stuck_out_tongue:

Favorite new and old drama would be Queen In Hyun’s Man and Coffee Prince.

My favorite TW drama would be Devil Beside You. (the one that got me started and led me to Korean drama’s)

1 Like

i have heard so much about this “devil beside you” and STILL have yet to see it. i promise everyone i will watch it someday soon, especially with all the good reviews i see on it. im sure its good, as i now love rainie after watching “hi my sweetheart” xD

i loveeee coffee prince forever!!! i can gush all day about it, its such a great story and the feeling of it was great to watch. i recently finished queen in hyun’s man not too long ago, i fell in LOVE with it <3 soo good. the couple was so adorable and the story was so cute. i hope the two get back together T.T plus, i am now a fan of the wonderful and gorgeous ji hyun woo :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aha, but as I said before, I don’t go for the greek god. He’s enough to tempt me to give him another chance, but one flash of that plastic surgeon smile, and I’m back again to quirky, cute main character.

Oh Devil Beside You was nice. I like Mike He :stuck_out_tongue: Even if in his last dramas, he always seems to play the same character. I really liked Love Contract but it was sad.

I always think the one I’m following anxiously at the moment is the best!!! Then a question like yours makes me remember others I have paced up and down waiting for. So thinking about it impossible to name just one. Reading all the comments here some have mentioned ones I remember watching and loving.

1 Like