What will you say is THE BEST kdrama you ever saw?

i never saw him in anything, but i hear allot about mike he. xD when i do watch this i bet i will be flipping out xD

yes, i always feel like that! i admit, picking your best is a hard question so i usually pick the one that made me the most happy, even if it didnt have the greatest storyline.

Mike Heā€™s great, well heā€™s great in a few I saw and I remember starting one show he was in and I just couldnā€™t finish itā€¦ Donā€™t remember what drama it was though.
If you check out Devil Beside You and you like/love it, you should watch Why Why Love too. Basically the same cast and almost the same story but a lil different ^^ Love Rainy and Mike together!

Best Drama EVER: My Love From Another Star.
Best Old Drama: Jumong

thanks for the suggestion! i only ever saw rainy with show lou, so curious to see another guy with her and the interaction of it all.

Rainie Yang has chemistry with all her co-star. I liked her with Joseph Chang in Drunken to Love You.

1 Like

REPLY 1997 is the BEST!

2 Likes

My best Korean drama : FULL HOUSE, Aja-aja fighting. Ive watched this drama few times and never get boring.
Old : Dae Jang Gum & Moon embraces the sun. Daejang

1- Playfulkiss
2- BOF and lie to me
3- Reply 1997 ( now is my number 1 :wink: ) and also Reply 1994 ā€¦

1 Like

Reply are the best esp reply1997

1 Like

Oh, this is a painful question! I was so fortunate that my first drama was Coffee Prince and it is still on top of the list! Really liked Itā€™s Okay, Itā€™s Love that just finished - different subject matter than most kdramas. Also, thought the acting in Suspicious Housekeeper was amazing - so many emotions with just a look or movement of a hand. But loved all the dramas mentioned in this thread and look forward to seeing those I missed. Thank you, everyone!

2 Likes
  1. Moon embraces the sun (most of all because of their really nice hanboks but also 'cause of the storyline)
  2. Beautiful Day => thatā€™s the classic drama which inspired a lot of other dramas; itā€™s a must watch, :smiley:
  3. Surplus Princess (the guy which mimicked G-Dragonā€™s Crooked was so funny)

Taiwanā€™s Top Drama: Autumnā€™s Concerto

im glad you have joined this forum! and im glad to hear your opinion :slight_smile: yes coffee prince was really the best type of drama you can watch and it was one of my 1stā€™s so it holdā€™s a very dear place in my heart and its also where i first saw my fave actors gong yoo and yoon eun hye <333 however, i also loved suspicious housekeeper!! and its a first to see it answered here aswell! sorry for my painful question T.T i understand how painful it is hahaha.

what is beautiful day? i never heard of it beforeā€¦ and i loved moon embraces the sun! they are currently giving re-runs of it in chinese dub on my tv and i squealed and ran to watch xD i enjoyed it.

i really much love ā€œsurplus princessā€ !!! and the G-dragon thing was just HILARIOUS. x.D

btw which guy are you rooting for?? chef or surplus guy? xD

1 Like

the way they set it up, i think itā€™s going to be surplus guy, but i wish it was chef

iā€™ve not watched suspicious housekeeper bc the cover looked pretty scary. what genre was that drama? iā€™m wondering if iā€™ll like it. if itā€™s too scary, iā€™ll have to watch it with company, and if it has a bad ending, i wonā€™t watch it.

I have a few favourites but no doubt in my mind that ā€˜Itā€™s ok thatsā€™s loveā€™ is the best I ever watched.

4 Likes

I agree. . . Iā€™m rooting for chef.

Suspicious housekeeper wasnā€™t scary per se, but itā€™s got a super spooky vibe to it. That one is probably in my top 10. I liked the whole show. She was so clever and always one step ahead.

1 Like

agreed :frowning:

no no! xD haha its not scary at all, its very good and it has a good end :slight_smile: i loved it very much. i thought it was gonna be scary and it creeped me out to finally watch the 1st ep. but i found out it was actually not scary just like a normal drama. some comedy, very good.

@alienluvah @Hesto @ger_o_malley why is everyone loosing their avatars? :frowning:

I have no idea. . .Iā€™m sure it will come back in a few days. .
Hummm . . Iā€™ll switch my avatar and see if that makes a diffeence