What will you say is THE BEST kdrama you ever saw?

still see nothing :confused:

1 Best drama ever : Empress Ki
2.Best old drama Treeā€™s of Heaven , Iljimae
3.Empress ki really an awesome drama <3 with excellent actors ! 51 episodes wasnā€™t enough :frowning:
4. Taiwanese drama ? Devil Beside You & Drunken to love :smiley:

Surplus guy !!!

Just noticed the past few dramas that i rarely have second lead syndrome. I love my main leads lol

In Surplus Princess, itā€™s hard to choose. The both of them are cute :stuck_out_tongue: But for the story, it would more interesting to see the Princess to fall in love of someone she didnā€™t expect for.

1 Like

:frowning: I am the only one who cant ship her with the chefā€¦ I am a weirdo

Thatā€™s okay. Itā€™s a good thing to love your main leads. Iā€™ve just been primed to be a 2nd-lead-syndromist all my life. Iā€™m the one who always pulls for the underdog in sports games and movies.

Lol but in surplus princess the chef isnā€™t pitiful in my opinion. Mostly the second lead is the very good guy and stuff. But he is a kinda rich chef who is very ā€œfamousā€ while the surplus is sooo freaking cute and caring. And i see chemistry between themā€¦ well in the end it wouldnā€™t be a kdrama if there wasnā€™t this question :smiley:

Love the drama anyway its always making me laugh :smiley:

Heā€™s totally pitiful. How would you feel if you woke up one day and couldnā€™t recognize your own motherā€™s face? Thatā€™s what heā€™s going through right now.

1 Like

Oh well i didnā€™t mean pitiful that way. I am sorry but you donā€™t fall for a person just because you feel bad that he has an illness. I mean pitiful in a way that the second leads always are falling for the girl first but have no chance at all even though they do so much for them. Thatā€™s what i think under pitiful. Just because he has an illness i wonā€™t root for him even though i really feel sad that there are illnesses like that. I donā€™t wish such a thing even for my enemies.

So yeah i donā€™t like him very much. My opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

My top 5 KDramas, in no order -
My Girlā€“THE first kdrama that got my hooked
The Princessā€™ Manā€“great love story, beautiful cinematography, & great cast. So good that Iā€™m ready to order the DVD
Dong Yiā€“AMAZING historical drama
My Daughter Seo-Youngā€“wonderful family drama. Love the main leads. Another great cast
City Hunterā€“lee min ho at his bestā€¦need I say more? :blush:
I agree, itā€™s definitely hard to pick just one.

Taiwan -
Autumnā€™s Concerto

1 Like

Oops my above post should prob be under ā€˜recommended dramaā€™

This is the best place to come to when youā€™re looking for the next drama to watch. Iā€™ll be coming back here often.

I think my favorite has to be Fated to Love You. I thought it was amazing on so many levels!

2 Likes

@b2utybubbles, I think I mentioned recently that I had gone back a few years to look at ones Iā€™d missed also ones recommended here by some of you guys.
I was in need of some cheer after a few really heavy ones and the ones airing were boring me to tears.
So had a great out loud laugh and really enjoyed one from '08 ā€˜Who are youā€™ check it out if you havenā€™t seen it. Not saying itā€™s the BEST but sure is better than a lot.

Best Historical: THE PRINCESSā€™ MAN, DAE JANG GEUM, DONG YI
Best Comedy: MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON, SECRET GARDEN
Best Action: IRIS, ILJIMAE
Best Suspense: GODā€™S GIFT: 14 DAYS, CRUEL CITY
Best Romance: ITā€™S OKAY, ITā€™S LOVE
Best Melo: STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN, SAD LOVE STORY, WINTER SONATA
Best Family: OJAKYO BROTHERS, KING OF BAKING, KIM TAK GOO

Recommended Past Dramas:
What Happened in Bali
Lovers in Paris
Que Sera, Sera
Save Your Last Dance For Me

1 Like

I really loved GODā€™S GIFT: 14 DAYS and CRUEL CITY !!! The actors were perfect !!!

Ah yes I think we all loved this one sure ticked a lot of boxes.

best old ; Love letter
best new: rooftop prince ( has both a good laugh and a good tear)
taiwanese: autumn concerto

kim sam soon was awesome its one of my go to dramas when im bored,
and i loved iljimae its my top for action as well.

1 Like

how was que sera sera? i was interested in it when i saw a fanmade vid on it but dont know too much about it. how long is the episodes? i think someone recommended me to it beforeā€¦

Hello, this is my first post here (dont know how to start a topic, maybe due to my status). Im almost a Kdrama virgin, have only watched Faith and now I have finished I hear your voice.

Well Im really into Kdramas now :slight_smile: so I wanted to ask for recommendations based on my liking: I loved Faith so much, liked IhyV too, but for me it has some obv flaws. Faith has great, complex charakters and an interesting story, my priority lies on these things so I have no problems with somewhat bad fights and editing. On the other hand I hear your voice was fun, but the chracters were so heavy black/white and the story lines seemed somewhat artifical. The villain in faith is waaay more interesting than Min Jun Gook

So I would like to see a Drama with mature, interesting charakters, not so much comedy and a strong story. You guys think maybe one of the following I will find great? Cruel City, Nine times time travel, Gods Gift, 49 days. Do you have other great recommendations?