What will you say is THE BEST kdrama you ever saw?

You will cry like a baby it is a melodrama. I love it tho ! Has a great message behind it.

Oh this one is an amazing drama!! I can remember we all loved it when watching. It is complex and the acting is just perfect. I don’t want to spoil anything for you. Some people liked the ending some people did not. So yeah. But the drama itself was great.

Do you like melodramas? Or what genre do you like?

Mhmm it’s really hard to decide…

Best drama of all time: Doctor Stranger and The Three Musketeers

Best older drama: Marry stayed out all night, Emporer of the sea (couldn’t finish watching though, cause of unavailability :frowning: )
Best Historical: The three Musketeers, Gakshital, Warrior Baek Dong Soo, Faith

Best Action: Time Between Dog and Wolf, City Hunter

I’ve started watching Tomorrow Cantabile (rom., music, school), it’s really good :slight_smile:

If it is a good melodrama I like it. As I said, I´ve only seen Faith and Ihyv. But Ive seen all the gread US shows like the wire, Sopranos, the shield, Breaking Bad, Arrested Development. So actually I am really happy that Im new to Kdrama and have a lot of great series ahead of me :slight_smile: So 49 days and Gods Gift seem to be good for me, looking forward to it!

Que Sera Sera was great ! Before all the dramas were structured the same way and Que Sera Sera was different. And the OTP was great ! And I love the OST too.

ah good to know! thanks for answering ive been really curious about it and thats soooo true, even tho i love dramas even when they repeat the same structured plots and such, its good to see the old ones that had more originality.

1. Reply 1997
  2. I hear your voice

favourite taiwanese - autumn’s concerto… loved it almost as much as those 2 ^

I really only watch historical dramas. The best for me, with out a doubt was Jumong. 81 episodes but I have watched it 3 times over the years. This followed closely by Kingdom of the Winds which picks up where Jumong leaves off.

Having been involved with updating Jewel of the Palace (Dae Jang Geum) recently, many,many people comment on how it was the best with at least one saying that it inspired them to become a chef. One person said they had watched it 8 times. I enjoyed it too my second time through even though there wasn’t as much blood & guts as I would normally like.

I would suggest:
Mama
Behind the Clouds
Nine - Nine Times Time Travel
Cruel City - I heard it is good but have not seen more than 3 eps, it’s still on my list
Credentials of a Wife
Marriage Not Dating - might seem far fetched for your taste but characters are nicely “written”
The Princess’ Man

Thank you, Ive started 49 days now, next will be Cruel City or Nine I think.

O.O be prepar- never mind… @MusicROSE O.O

i dont think telling you to be prepared will do anything LOL. just have tissues at hand. and foot. and knee. and everywhere else around you, cuz you will need it. thats all i have to say.

Marriage not dating was very enjoyable, funny and real too.

Wai- What?
What drama are you talking about? Huh? so confused

@MusicROSE [quote=“jefferson80_713, post:154, topic:1809, full:true”]
Thank you, Ive started 49 days now, next will be Cruel City or Nine I think.
[/quote]

O.O khkdhasdhsad

O.O Now I get it. I wish this person all the best.

Especially after how out of hand our discussion over 49 days was getting

1 Like

HAHAHA i hope they wont suffer like we did, or cough more like I . xD geez that drama’s a killer. the amount of tissues were amazing… there wasnt enough tissues.

Where did you see Empress Ki? I’ve been trying to watch that drama for forever but can’t find it anywhere.

Im half way through 49 days now, really good show but i didnt need tissues yet :slight_smile: I really like Lee Yo Won, the other main role girl is ok too, but her eyes are so heavy plastic surgery made…

just let me know your thoughts when you finish it O.O you will probably build a house of tissues.

Best- The Devil
Classic Story (to me) -That Winter, The Wind Blows
Now watching- God’s Quiz

Just finished ‘A love to kill’ gosh ‘Rain’ is so good in it. Lots of interesting characters the whole crew were great.