Whatever happened to the 'new QC program'?

Do you know the username of any of them?[quote=“icedthy, post:83, topic:10959, full:true”]
You should email the Help Center or PM a Viki Staff member. I emailed Viki a few months ago, and I got my certificate.
[/quote]

1 Like

If you want a certificate you need to request one, someone just also recently asked on another tread.
You could contact:

• kris_o (viki Id / staff)
  • clara_sweetnara (viki ID / staff)
  • emily_154 (viki ID /staff)

It might take some time to obtain it… bonne chance!

1 Like

Mm… Do I have to send a PM to one of them or what? [quote=“simi11, post:85, topic:10959, full:true”]
If you want a certificate you need to request one, someone just also recently asked on another tread.
You could contact:

• kris_o (viki Id / staff)
  • clara_sweetnara (viki ID / staff)
  • emily_154 (viki ID /staff)

It might take some time to obtain it… bonne chance!
[/quote]

1 Like

yes, what else would you do with an email address :grinning:
write them throught the vikimail system not through discussions.

1 Like

i am QC should i access this show without restricted?image

This show is behind Vikipass PLUS.
Now, QCs who are in America (North and South) automatically have Vikipass plus.
While QCs who are elsewhere, automatically have Vikipass standard. Not plus. Therefore we can’t watch this show. I was Italian moderator on it and I had to quit because neither me nor my subbers (all QCs) could access it. Maybe in a year we’ll be able to.
So the short answer is “NO”.

UNLESS Viki hears our petition about lifting restrictions for QCs. You can find it here and if you agree, please upvote by clicking the upwards arrow to the right of the first post.

1 Like

i have a question korea drama " Watcher " when do not login i got restricted area but when i login as a QC or VIKIPASS STANDARD restricted lifted what does viki work about it?

I’m not 100% sure I understood the question. Let me rephrase it so we’re sure I got it right.
When you come to Viki without logging in, the drama “Watcher” shows that it’s restricted to your region. As soon as you log in, then you can access it.
This normally happens if a drama is allowed for QC regardless of their geographical position. Not all dramas have this exception for QCs (and that’s what my “petition” was about), but some of them still do.

1 Like