What's a "good" volunteer for you? + Helpful guidelines

Coucou, je dirais que ce n’est pas tant le pourcentage de corrections qui est important, c’est l’évolution du traducteur. Si tout le long du drama, il n’y a pas d’amélioration, c’est qu’il y a un problème. Mais un traducteur peut passer de 100% de corrections à pratiquement plus rien, et cela montre qu’il/elle a fait un véritable effort pour fournir quelque chose de qualité et pas seulement arriver à ses 3000 sous-titres pour avoir le statut de QC. Et ça c’est aussi un “bon volontaire”.

1 Like

Ex des phrases en anglais avec “could”, “would” et comment tu les traduis je voulais dire… (mais en fait j’ai même pas connu le mot “subordonnées”)… bon alors pour tes exemples:

1 - Si je mange avec toi, tu me laisses tranquille ?
2 - on serait sauvé ?
3 - aurions
4 - serait rentrée
5 - étions arrivés

Voilà sauf #1, j’ai en fait deviné le temps de verbe en me basant sur la grammaire en anglais…

6 - à condition que tu le fasses <- oui ! Je sais que je suis correcte là (ou pas… :sweat_smile:)

Et le googledoc c’est de l’art, c’est vrai :grin:

Coucou :smile:

Merci de nous avoir partagé ton avis :smiley:
Oui j’avoue, c’est l’évolution du traducteur qui est plus importante, tu as raison.
Pour moi, je dirais que si sa correction descend jusqu’à 30 segments environ de corrigé / Total des segments sous-titrés, c’est qu’il est devenu un bon traducteur. Après, chacun sa propre estimation d’un bon traducteur.
S’il a + que ma barre des 30 segments de corrigé mais que l’éditeur constate qu’il a fait des progrès entre ses parties traduites, si ces deux conditions sont réunies, je dirais que c’est quelqu’un qui a fait des efforts et qui est sur la bonne voie pour devenir un bon traducteur en se basant sur le critère de l’implication et sur le critère de la maîtrise de la langue. Pour moi, l’un ne va pas sans l’autre quand il s’agit de dire si on est un “bon traducteur” ou pas.
Bien sûr, ce n’est que mon avis parmi tant d’autres.
Après, c’est sûr, quelqu’un qui fait des progrès, c’est un “bon bénévole”, et ça répond à la question du post en fait :slight_smile:

I was talking fluency. If I were given an entire episode or part to do… I am pretty sure I can do it. I would never ever do entire episodes. My max is probably 2 complete parts starting at 0%.

40% meant someone who can competently fill up 40% of the part. I think most immigrant/heritage kids can do around 40-50%. The overseas immigrant community considers this excellent.

I don’t think the vocab used in the easy sentence is hard at all. Most would not have to look up. The hard one you can get if you hear things and look up words.

By flexible I meant flexible standards. The error I described we do it all the time including the native speakers (defined as grew up in the home country and still live there or emigrated well into adulthood). I can only think of only 1 person who has yet to mishear. Since almost all our errors are hearing errors that gets taken care of. Our team discussion is filled with cannot hear xyz at this timing and part probably for this reason. The worst was when it took 1 week to figure out a word. On average for me I can hear things by the 6th time I listen.

I find incomplete translations more annoying. Incomplete segments are all about checking again or being attentive. I often leave easier segments blank not because I do not understand (remember I am one of the less than 10 active ids that can do whole eps), but because I cannot capture the meaning completely in a way that satisfied me. I am now default editor in a lot of works so I do have the choice of tweaking other attempts. With two of the chiefs, there was emphasis in trying to get every single word’s meaning conveyed in some form. It’s not a word for word translation but rather an attempt to capture the exact meaning and feeling as comprehensively as possible.

I also suggest that every team also use the same method to convey all the meaning in as clear a manner as possible. My subs at times may be wordier (prettied by English editors of course), but it was my personal best attempt to completely capture the meaning. At times if it is too hard, I pretend the actors are mute and sub the intention. Another method of doing it is gut translation. Of course I can examine each word. When I am tired or doing this for too long my subtitles become a bit too literal or awkward. I like to always make an homage to the original Korean. Trying to express how it is expressed. Having grown up with the language, my first impression of the segment is pretty accurate so just trying to capture this. It often leads to a good balance between good English and accurate feeling captured.

If I were to implement a rule of 30% accuracy or so… not many people would be left. I am very picky. If I know the meaning can be captured better I tweak segs. Only four id’s? I know of I won’t really touch. Those four have a better grasp of Korean than I do. I am pretty sure they all emigrated between ages 10 and 15. 2 of the subtitlers I am careful not to edit only check for errors. We have discussions on how best to translate xyz. The best example I can think of is jackpot a lighter version would be mirror of the witch. When we have those discussions it is very apparent to me where I stand and where they stand.

Uh we don’t have 7 editors. It was kind of an accident. Jackpot was never supposed to get as many English editors as it did. We had 3 and most times they all did their rounds. I am part of the school of the more eyes the better. Then there is chief. I might do edits on a part that is at 100% and not done by me (I don’t prefer doing my own edits because may have missed something). Then perhaps one of the truly fluent subbers may see that an alternative wording change is more accurate. We had a translation chief so she always looked at all parts every episode after she signed on. If you add that all up that is 7. We didn’t have 7 rounds of edits every ep all parts. Sometimes it was like that (for example all of episode 2).

Though I can subtitle an entire historical by myself. I do not do this. I also edit when it is needed. When someone does a translation edit it is not worth my time to go in again. I trust my peers. If let’s say parts 1-3 has been looked at I will go into 4 not look at 1-3. So no… I don’t look at every part. Just what is needed so every part gets at least 1 translation edit and given to the English editors. It is sortof biased? But after doing this for awhile you get a hang of reliable id’s and what mistakes to look for. When we were in a rush in an episode I had asked English editor to just do it without me. The subtitler did the whole part and had better Korean than I did. My time was better spent going after other id’s and parts. I only glanced at the id.

I think the bare minimum we ever have on any Korean show is 1. That is only one show in the last 4 months. We usually have 2. That show is an unusual case. Since the show is mostly solo subtitled every episode by a fluent native subtitler there is almost no real “need” to do edits over her from a translation perspective aside from wording tweaks to capture the connotation a bit better. She has better Korean than me. I look up things a lot. She flies through with over 90% accuracy averaging 15 min per part. (this is super fast only 2 viki id’s that I ever saw can do this).

No one pressures anyone. Each subber and editor only does what he or she knows. I am saying that their completion percentages drop within a part. I don’t think anything of it. I am grateful they came because it could end up being me subbing up all empty segs. That is tedious and not fun.

On Goodbye Mr. Black a whole episode took me 6 hrs to edit. My subbing times are as follows: I average 40 minutes on a rom-com or harder show to subtitle (memory, pied piper, task force 38) this is with me sharing my notes and thoughts on team discussions. I leave a lot any teammate of mine can tell you that. A historical I average around 1 hr.

If I jump seg to seg to bang it out I average 30 min per part for an easier show. Filling in a medical drama episode at 93 to 99% with the dictionary/research took me 1.5 hrs. Most do do their best only filling in segments they are sure of. Two id’s frequently violated this rule enough for me to notice. Slightly annoying because I would rather fix other mistakes. The segment was easier and could’ve been filled well and completely by others. If you are going to fill something then try to look it up! Just look it up. We have a gut feeling if it is off. Once someone subtitled that you have to go to the very end of things to know one thing. One thing and Limitations are dipthongs. Immediately most would know it sounds off. What is that one thing? Speaker never says what it is. It is not clearly implied either. I have learned to either re-listen when this happens to me or skip. It is vocabulary I cannot hear clearly. Another example is pubbing card. I heard pubbing card but I was doubtful because no hits came up. So I listened again to hear it clearly pronounced as a company card. I don’t remember if this was subbed properly. I meant to fill but didn’t have time. I captioned it while I went so I am sure someone filled in properly. I haven’t checked but will be annoyed if incorrect because the spelling is right. I also fed this word to the team in the team discussions. Everyone should read it. However reading TD is not a rule. Just useful.

Unless I know I am right or I am the only one who can fill + I am 80% sure of it I leave blank for say the medical professional when a subtitle is hard. Because of time constraints of the show I might guesstimate of course with looking up!!! If I am the only one who can fill.

Again because I am picky… I only really edit on one show at a time. That means for me listening to every word and seeing that it is correctly conveyed. Further I check connotation to see that the right shade of meaning is completely conveyed. I do this every part every episode. Even when I am working with someone who is fluent I make a lot of edits. Most fly through and I clean up and play “English editor.”

I never ask anyone to do anything again. It gets fixed between 3 rounds of edits (translation, English, and chief). What does happen is if I find the proper medical term like hemifacial spasm on the right side post it and people don’t use it subsequent episodes I get annoyed. This rule becomes more lenient when we work with shows like mirror of the witch where we make up at least 4 new terms every ep and no one remembers what original word is. We flag it for the chief translation editor or I scroll and find it.

If it is not adhered to like blatantly ignored, then I tell chief. This is only happened with the staffer subber. I find it so flustering. I did get annoyed at the whole team once because so many incomplete subtitles. I resorted to posting on team discussions. No mention of id’s just to be careful since most were doing it.

Since we only have 2 handfuls of 90-100% subtitlers we cannot exclude anyone nor should we from any show due to difficultly. That is also against terms of service. We all do what we can. One quickly realizes if they are not ready say for a historical. My first project was a historical and a rom com. I did two at the same time. Not many do historicals as their first work.

3 Likes
  • Recommendation was for receiving QC status, for example a CM or Mod could write a recommendation for a subber who was applying for a QC status; that was before they came out with the new program of qualifying member, did you receive the newsletter, it’s also in discussions forum.

• yes I “explained” to newbies who speak German, Portugese and Kor/Ch about subbing, moderating, the steps of viki process, googledocs, kakaotalk groups etc. (Sometimes this is faster than looking for all the links and reading through. I put now all important links on my profile for quick reference although the editor isn’t working well since viki changed the page ).

Personnally, I can’t judge that since I am not part of the English Team, I don’t know the complexity of it but it seems to me when I read your comments, that it’s more difficult than I have expected initially. Maybe, I was quite naive. I have more more respect for Kor-Eng teams now. So thank you for your details, it’s really interesting to understand what hardships a member of the English Team has to go through. I’m impressed. In my head now, it looks like it’s 10 times easier for us than yours :flushed:

I think it’s normal that our standards in subbing, recruting are different since we don’t do the same task, you use your ears to sub, we use our eyes, it’s not the same exercice. Moreover, I think that French volunteers who can indeed enter a team are mosly from countries where French is learnt at shool.
1 week to figure out a word, my god. So do you have to find the word ? Or can you just put some other similar words or at least have the meaning conveyed ?
6th time to hear a thing. I think I kind of understand that : .I subbed a Chinese drama The Interpret where Chinese actors were talking in French in almost all episodes, But it was strangers talking in French. For English team, it’s Korean people talking in Korean language.
Here was my experience on this particular drama where I have to use my ears and my eyes :
It was the hardest for us, just a few sentences but I thought I would have gone deaf by hearing many times their pronunciation. I worked in pair with my moderator, when I couldn’t hear it right, I just notified her and she really has better hearing than I (maybe that’s why I’m always late when I segment or maybe because I am a beginner I don’t know). To help subbers and the Chinese-English Team without slowing them down when releasing ep for other teams, we had to review the episodes at the same time as the English Team was subbing or as soon as episodes were segmented (with 2 ep released a day, I just go through the blanck segments in sub editor while listening to the characters and note down on our sheet French sentences, then translating them Fr > Eng). It was hard to helping the English team and manage our French team (I was still helping subbing, editing each person with indivual editing review, creating our first French lessons, translating Fr > English for French parts, keeping a fast pace because of French viewers comments). I’m not used to talk in English, translating Eng > Fr is not the same as translating Fr > Eng.

I think it depends. I prefer someone who has tried to translate something even if he’s not sure about it than not doing anything. Maybe, his translation is not really correct but you understand the meaning, so it can help you to find the correct word. If people really don’t know, of course, it’s better to let a blanck segment.
The French team rules say that if we have a doubt about a sentence, it’s better to let a blanck segment. (I don’t really agree with that, but well who I am to decide ?)

About the vocab, do your chiefs want to propose an universal vocab for some terms for all korean dramas on Viki ?

I think I don’t touch the subtitles of my moderator, I edit mostly syntax for her parts because I follow the feelings she wants to convey, so I can’t change her subs even though my feelings about the chosen words, the turn of phrase might be different sometimes. It’s not up to me.

Oh, ok I understand now, I was thinking 7 rounds, it’s pretty much xd

I have to ask something : I don’t want to be picky or anything, but I just don’t tell the English Team if I see minor mistakes in English subbing. I know we are not robots so just asking if I should tell the English Team about this if the drama is currently subbing by them. I don’t think saying it to them one month later is useful since they have turned the page.

2ND PART of my answer : reaching limit

:scream: The fastest I have ever heard of.

I don’t have a regular time for editing since I don’t do it really often, thanks for that. I think that I spend 1h to 2h if many mistakes ? It’s much but I am a slow person, it might get better with time and more pressure.
Wow, your subbing time is good : for 10 min, it takes me about 1h or 2h if it’s a wordy drama with specific terms, if their sentences are easy and I’m motivated, it’s 30 min. The thing is I always talk with my teammates so of course I have to spend more time. But just subbing it with no talking is quite boring for me sometimes, particularly when the drama doesn’t interest me. That’s true that sometimes, I would like to concentrate and not talking but it’s quite rude to say it. And I can sub when I want, whereas the teammates might not be here for a few days so…

That’s funny because listening and typing takes me more time than reading and typing. So if I were to listening and typing like you, it might take me longer than 1h or 2h xd Fortunately, I don’t have to use my ears the same way you do.

Yup, it’s quite annoying when the vocab is given, when you make some research and no one takes time to look at it. It happens for me sometimes to forget to look at the vocabulary because I thought it was a common word, no need to use specific terms. But of course when you see an uncommon term, you have to look immediately in the vocab done. The best would be to look at it beforehand each time you need to sub to see updates vocab.

I think that if you personnally repeat to the subber that for xyz word, he didn’t look it up, maybe he will do it afterwards.
I think that the tools for the Enligh Team on Viki (team notes, team discussion) is convenient on one hand because you have 1 page or 2 to look at. But it’s not really convenient to navigate, scroll down makes you lose time. But well, it’s not up to me since I don’t really use the same communication medium as the English team. You have your own working space, the French teams use google sheet as their working space.

You have already your own working method, it’s really clear in your mind how much time you spend, who you to pay extra attention to their subs, editing one show at a time… I think that way we can manage our time better and see what we can do or not with the allocated time.

:laughing: You are really special. At least, you are still motivated after your first historical.

Aaaah yes I see ! I know about recommendation xd Yes, I have received the newsletter thanks for your concern :smile:
2 mods have written recommendation when I was asking for QC status. I’m a little slow I know :blush:

Sure explaining out loud is faster than links and typing. Same, I have put all useful links for French people. It’s more convenient.

The segment difficulty is an approximation. As I work with the English team and we take anyone as long as they are above the unni, oppa, hyung level… I think it’s a rough correlation to someone who can consistently subtitle 30-40% (high estimate).

I believe any English team probably works like this:
hear seg==> sub ==> translation edit ==> english edit ==> chief.
I have never worked with the Mandarin-English teams but judging from their team discussions it seems they too work in this fashion.

Yes you might have a slightly easier job, but then it becomes quite similar when we are fortunate to have a Korean captioner. For example Flower in Prison is mostly solo or pair subbed. When I see that me and the other person are in it together I use my ears to capture the Korean for her so she can subtitle without replaying to re-listen.
Or… in Goodbye Mr. Black we have that too.
In a late license if cable they tend to come with script so we can always refer to that.
If we have captions the whole team is faster since you do not have to relisten to check. Only read. In Marriage Contract #fastestteamonviki (team because i am not counting super fast solo effort), I gave people booster shots if all the parts were taken by giving them Korean captions from the bottom up. It makes the team finish much much faster.

Uh I heard America. Chief thought it was the very “undecided.” In last ep I heard the word very very clearly looked it up and then wondered could that be the word?? I didn’t hear the original word after 6 times listening. Chief spent 1 hr looking it up. The time it took for me to get to that last ep and hear since we heard original word was 1 week.

We did a botch job atm. I went back and fixed. In Mirror of the Witch, we also took 2 days for one segment. Same reason.

see see comments. we should campaign viki to get some kind of ban button. So discouraging! There was this one viewer she really got under all of our skin.

The real reason incomplete segments are annoying is because… then we are no different than kbs, mbc hard subs or the site we do not like to name. The editor cannot tell if the subtitle is complete or not so the only way to tell if you PLAY EVERY SINGLE SEGMENT.

example:
revised romanization: jeon cheo-reom chong-gi in-neun no-chin-nae-ro i-reo-na-seo.
Korean: 전 처럼 총기 있는 노친내로 일어나서.
word for word: as before eyes lit has the old geezer will get up.
possible incomplete variation: he will wake up with eyes alert.
ours: he will wake up as an old geezer with lit eyes like before

see the difference?

It gets worse when you have 10+ segment long Jeong Hee Ryang sentences for example (jackpot that graveyard confrontation scene with Dam Seo). I often do go back 20 segs if necessary to find the proper subject or object. Korean has a lot of these implied so context is important. That’s why it is annoying. I do this even when filling up and not editing.

You should pm the English editor of the show. For works where cgwm808 is chief, she loves it if you do. Send her the list of times, show name, and episode.

That subtitler holds record for fastest Kor-English subtitler on viki. 8 minutes for a 10 minute part.

I also am on viki for teams. I started viki for quite a different reason, but the teamwork really really made me stay. The show doesn’t matter too much.

I don’t think 1-2 hrs is too bad at all! Some of the best Korean-English subtitlers take just as long if not longer. I am fast because I brute force my subtitles and don’t ever go back to make them sound pretty. I do it once and move on. Some subbers told me they go back 2 or 3 times before leaving. That’s just not my style.

we run into these words during subtitling so I usually make a list as I go ^^

I am hesitant to pm someone as that is probably the most drastic measure I can take. I do not know them. I would like that to be adhered to. Most adhere because the English editors and others also help me tons in finding the appropriate word. Then we keep using it. No need to use more brain cells.

I guess doing it Ajumma2’s way would be better google sheet and all… but at times the vocab is a one time deal so…

BTW ajumma2 is basically our librarian. When I have time I used to plug in all the words her sheets lacked that I found on the internet. I think she follows me and updates her sheets as needed.

Well it was a trio… and we finished 3 months post airing. It really needed help. Thank you so much piranna for complimenting me :slight_smile:

My god you beat me at talking. A great talker you are Sophie :laughing: I’m happy to talk with all of you, to read and reflect on your smart answers. It shows that you are interested in sharing your experience and knowledge with others and you are interested in your work to give comments like this. I really take great pleasure in having this discussion with you :blush:
So thank you for taking your time to explain your vision.

2 Likes

awwwww thank you. No vision just…reporting in :wink:

I didn’t read all the long discussions, but I wanted to note what I’ve observed over the years while subbing/editing. It is that in general, the abiliity to hear accurately seems to directly correlate to the subber’s fluency level. I’m sure there are exceptions though. The person you are thinking of who hardly ever had any hearing issue has lived in Korea as well as in English speaking countries and have gone back and forth multiple times, living in those countries both as a child and as an adult. So her Korean and English are always up to date and she is truly fluent in both languages. It’s really rare to find someone like that. I’ve noticed many times that the reason a subber would hear something incorrectly is because the word/phrase is very similar to the incorrect word and the subber may not know or think of the other correct word/phrase off top of her head. Of course, there are times when we truly can’t hear what the actor says, either due to the actor’s unclear enunciation or because of other background loud noises. The more fluent the subber is, the easier to decipher those ambiguous words/phrases.

3 Likes

One more thing. I’m glad you find most subbers only subbing what they are sure of. I’ve been asking for that for a long time. But what I find often is subbers guessing and filling in a lot of inaccurate/incomplete translations. But then again, if there aren’t any fluent subbers for the channel, they may not have much choice but to just do their best in completing the sub.

2 Likes

It’s actually the ajumma subber in Korea! She has never ever failed us! She says I think it is this! And then I look it up and there it is. 성후기원제 that was the word.

BTW you might want to scoop everything I did since Jackpot because I haven’t gone back to plug in the sheet for a while.

The subber you and I are thinking about also asked for hearing help 2x in my first project. There is a new subber and she is faster than the person we are thinking about. She did 10 min part in 8 min! Isn’t that mind blowing? She was so fast chief was forced to edit it.

Please feel free to add the new terms to the Sageuk doc. I probably won’t have the time for it.

1 Like

Also PM me that subber’s ID! I may want to recruite her for my future projects. :blush:

Hé presque un sans faute, GG bravo :grinning: je comprends pas pourquoi tu te rabaisses comme ça, t’as un très bon niveau en conjugaison, c’est le plus difficile pour quelqu’un qui parle une langue sans conjugaison. Merci d’avoir essayé les ex :slight_smile:

Voilà les ex et la correction juste après :
“Si je mange avec toi, tu me (laisser) tranquille ?”
“S’il a pris les parapluies avec lui, on (être) sauvé !”
“Si nous pouvions le faire, nous l’ (avoir) fait.”
“Si vous m’aviez écouté, elle (rentrer) à la maison.”

Subordonnée avec “après que” :
“Il est sorti après que nous (arriver).”

Subordonnée de condition :
“Je le ferai à condition que tu le (faire).”

1.Si je mange avec toi, tu me laisses / laisseras tranquille ? Deux solutions possibles. OK
2.S’il a pris les parapluies avec lui, on est sauvé / sera sauvé ! Deux solutions possibles. Si + verbe au passé composé, 2ème verbe au présent ou futur.
3.Si nous pouvions le faire, nous l’aurions fait. OK
4.Si vous m’aviez écouté, elle serait rentrée à la maison. OK
5.Il est sorti après que nous sommes arrivés/ étions arrivés. OK
6.Je le ferai à condition que tu le fasses. OK (à condition que + subjonctif)

Pour des ex de phrases en anglais avec could, would, j’en ai pas là, je les marque pas et comme je suis une tête de linotte… Je te répondrai si j’en trouve qui me pose problème pendant ma trad.

1 Like

Next year, when I’ll be able to understand a bit more the Korean original, I’ll be sure to do it!

1 Like

piranna

When a newcomer is accepted in a team, we sent him our approval and at the same time the general guideline for newcomers (4 pages), here’s the link but it’s in French. I can make an improvised English version of this google sheet just to show you the tools we give in a French team.

Thank you but there’s no need for you to do this extra work. I understand French very well, it is as good as my English. I’m just a little lazy with the French keyboard because I haven’t used it a lot.

I think it’s the same method many French moderators use : open the document while translating. The difference is 1 team = 1 google sheet. We work at the same time on the same document. That’s a really good point to collaborate in the same doc because if something changes, updates… How do you do it ? Do you send the update doc to everyone and everyone deletes the old version and keep the new one ?

Up to now I have just sent the updates (by group message), for instance a new character and his name, or something like that. Not the whole document again. People are supposed to paste this new info in the document. I don’t know whether they do it, but usually they subtitle correctly, so I suppose they do.

irmar:
There was a case in a series where I was editor but not moderator, with a person who was beyond help; not only that, but I caught her repeatedly using Google translate for whole sentences. I pleaded with the moderator to kick her out, as she was making me waste lots of time for correction.
I have one question : do you ask the person to not use google translator after your discovery and tell her to try subbing without it ?

In that case it wasn’t my place to communicate with her, the moderator did. Once when I was moderator and someone did it, I wrote a stern letter. She replied that she was pressed for time because her life was busy at the moment. I told her that she could have told me and I could have given her part to somebody else. Anyway, since she is still busy, she told me that she will take a break for a couple of months. I don’t know whether she was offended.

How many subbers are there in a team in your language generally?

There is no “generally” in my case. I’ve only been here for a few months, so I’m relatively new and I don’t know lots of people. I have to recruit laboriously hand-picking people, or put out announcements here. For dramas which are not on air, one person for each part of an episode is enough, because I’m also there to fill in any blanks if someone has problems. For dramas which are on air, of course, and release two episodes per week, 12 is a must. However I did Jackpot with only five people and myself and sometimes I had to really nudge them on to finish. Although non-English languages are not supposed to keep the pace, I considered it my duty to do so.

I heard that moderators who work with a CM on a project, can become the moderators for the next project of the same CM but without knowing it. So if it happened to you, what would you do ?

It has never happened to me. If it did happen, and I found it difficult to take on this job, I’d say so.

There are people who don’t even look for unknown words in your team despite your rules ? I am surprised. Because they must know that the editor will see it, so they don’t know the consequences of it ? And so do you think it’s a good idea to stop edit his part and asking them to do it again where there are no efforts made?

The first time I would write to them about it, pointing out. If there’s a second time, yes, I’d ask them to correct it themselves and then tell me when it’s over. But with on air dramas you sometimes don’t have the luxury of the time.

Yes, I’ll definitely look up the creation of google documents. Thank you for your kind offer to help if needed.

2 Likes

You need to join NSSA. They need more people :stuck_out_tongue:
I am being nudged to also finish sandbox and seg academy to teach for similar reasons.
Viki is so lucky to have you!!!

Is it ok if I ask you which languages you do? You do Greek, French, and Italian? Are there others?