Which anime series we'll love to see on viki?

That would be sooo amazing! :slight_smile: Fighting for the license! You guys are awesome.

I totally forgot about Inuyasha! Of course, this anime should be on Viki as well!!

i heard the series will finish after the war :frowning: i really want to see the ending but i donā€™t want it to finish ,really there is nothing will Compensates naruto

Definitely Dragon Ball !!! Here in Germany Viki would be more known with that ā€¦ Especially my best friend who is addicted to Dragon Ball haha

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Detective Conan my first love when I was a kid ( of course his older Version) but I watch that till now and I would definitely watch it on viki ā€¦ I would be so happy about that

1 Like

Right!! The older version of Conan is really cool!^^ And yes, it would be awesome to watch Detective Conan on Viki. I would definitely watch it as well on Viki. :slight_smile:

lol I was also addicted to Dragon Ball when I was younger. And I also watched Dragon Ball Z later. ^^ Basically, they fight all the time. But there were so many funny scenes and characters. I guess that is why I liked that anmie.^^

Yeahhh exactly my thought!!!
Ohh Rurouni Kenshin would just be great!!! xD

It would be awesome!!! xDD Iā€™d love to watch (and sub) Rurouni Kenshin @viki :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me too!!! : D letā€™s just hope it happens one day!!

I LOVE death note! i got my older brother into anime through that lol! he was obsessed! XD

Vampire Knight ā€¦ its just amazing .

Rom Coms? :smiley:

Trying to think of ones that havenā€™t been said but i havenā€™t read all the posts sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Special A
Koucha Wa Maid Sama
Kodocha ( quality is old but its good!)
yumeiro patissiere
Lovely complex,
Cardcaptor Sakura - i didnā€™t really enjoy this but quite a lot of people do!
Kamichama karin,
Kirarin revolution,
Toradora
bokura ga ita
Clannad
Kanon(2006)
D.N Angel
Love Hina
Itzura no kiss ( theres a Kdrama called ā€˜playful kissā€™ which has Kim Hyun Joong as the main!!)
pretear
ouran high school club ( i think theres a jdrama of this)
Gauken alice
shugo chara
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (i think theres a jdrama of this tooā€¦ not sure)
Zero no Tsukaima
Fruit baskets
peach girl

thats all i can think off right from my head but theres this really good one thats like 12 eps and i canā€™t remember what its called!:frowning: ima look for it then post back later!!

1 Like

I remember! Itā€™s called Elf and Fairy :smiley: ā€“ Itā€™s a lot better than it sounds!

Hi jojo, how can we convince viki to upload Inuyasha here, especially now that I heard this anime has been completedā€¦
I want a man like Inuyashaā€¦ a bit stupid but loyal and honestā€¦:slight_smile:

Letā€™s suggest this anime at the helpcenter and let them know that ā€œInuyashaā€ is a cool, interesting, funny & popular anime that should be licensed!!^_^Maybe viki will get the license for this anime (and other cool animes) some day. (I hope so!!)

Iā€™d love to watch Fairy Tail here O

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see Vision of Escaflown, Claymore, Death Note and my ultimate favorite Neon Genesis Evangelion

2 Likes

If they started putting on my fav animes I would be on viki 24/7 re addicted to it been sooooooooooo long since I watched any T_T I think I d/l like over 300-400 series way back in the day I was on an anime trading siteā€¦those of you that know me thought my Drama addiction was bad doesnā€™t even come close to how addicted I was to anime!! :smiley: First Anime I ever saw saw Sailor Moon and personally I LOVED it I watched the entire series up to what it SS whatever and all the OVAs!!! Iā€™d like to see the 12 Kingdoms, Fruit Baskets, Fushigi Yuugi, Full Metal Panic, Nana, Beck, Pardse Kiss, Moon Phase, Hellsing, ohhhhhhhhh too many too list!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was in love with Inuyasha. The only thing about anime is that long series like that with no definite ending are just disappointing. Thatā€™s how it was with FairyTail. There were so many potential stories, and then it just fizzled. To be continuedā€¦

I just received a newsletter from viki. Maybe some of you already know.

Weā€™ll have M3 The Dark Metal on air!!!

1 Like

Iā€™d love to see/watch/sub/moderate or whatever :smiley: Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto(Shippuuden) and Tokyo ghoul :slight_smile: