Viki

Who Are You Missing! Who is gone (serving) for 2 years or due back soon!😭

prince%20Junho%201
Junho%20lee%201
I love how versatile his looks are!

JUNHO! Discharged on Saturday! I was up at 3 am on Sunday until about 6 am watching his VLIVE, so much fun to watch him interact with everyone and then his buddies (rest 2pm without OK) came in! They had so much fun! I love the new long hair a lot of the guys are wearing now! WELCOME HOME! Can’t wait to see what project he does next. I need more CDs for my CAR! Why is he so darn CUTE!

Oh, I’m predicting crying in my house today. Baekhyun just announced his enlistment, By his age I knew this was coming, but my HUGE Baekhyun fan has been sad with each EXO enlistment, she’s going to take this hard.

EXO's Baekhyun says he will be enlisting in the mandatory military service soon | allkpop

I just want the rest of the members to enlist ASAP I am TIRED of feeling like a military widow :sob::sob::sob:
also WHY did they have to make Baekhyun enlist on his birthday???

I wonder if it’s going to be like SHINee, Onew, Key & Minho came back, they released an album and Taemin announces his enlistment.

I’m not sure when Kai & Sehun need to enlist by.

It also makes me wonder about SuperM, with Baekhyun & Taemin enlisting, but then again, these poor guys in multiple groups must be exhausted.

My boys ARE BACK!