Who Are You Missing! Who is gone (serving) for 2 years or due back soon!šŸ˜­

prince%20Junho%201
Junho%20lee%201
I love how versatile his looks are!

JUNHO! Discharged on Saturday! I was up at 3 am on Sunday until about 6 am watching his VLIVE, so much fun to watch him interact with everyone and then his buddies (rest 2pm without OK) came in! They had so much fun! I love the new long hair a lot of the guys are wearing now! WELCOME HOME! Canā€™t wait to see what project he does next. I need more CDs for my CAR! Why is he so darn CUTE!

1 Like

Oh, Iā€™m predicting crying in my house today. Baekhyun just announced his enlistment, By his age I knew this was coming, but my HUGE Baekhyun fan has been sad with each EXO enlistment, sheā€™s going to take this hard.

EXO's Baekhyun says he will be enlisting in the mandatory military service soon | allkpop

4 Likes

I just want the rest of the members to enlist ASAP I am TIRED of feeling like a military widow :sob::sob::sob:
also WHY did they have to make Baekhyun enlist on his birthday???

2 Likes

I wonder if itā€™s going to be like SHINee, Onew, Key & Minho came back, they released an album and Taemin announces his enlistment.

Iā€™m not sure when Kai & Sehun need to enlist by.

It also makes me wonder about SuperM, with Baekhyun & Taemin enlisting, but then again, these poor guys in multiple groups must be exhausted.

2 Likes

2%20pm%20group%201

My boys ARE BACK!

1 Like

My BOYS are back back back - Trailer for their NEW ALBUM

OH MY GOODNESS JUNHO washing that CAR

2PM HOTTEST

1 Like

I am going to miss Baekhyun! Ah! The man can Sing!
And Taemin went in too! He droppped Advice and left us for 2 years

I just hope that BTS all go at the same time. I really missed Suga when he was out for his shoulder. The guys left his position open but that gave us a sample of a reduced BTS,.

2 Likes

MY BOYS ARE ALSO BACKKKK

Theyā€™re ghosting us rn :sob::sob::sob: the MV is out in an hour and weā€™ve not got a single PEEP out of them
Baekhyun and Chanyeol dropped this and left for the military ahhhhh my heartt
4 Likes

Thanks, I didnā€™t know when the MV comes out :sweat_smile: Now, Iā€™m excited!

1 Like

It comes out at 6PM KST :smile:

1 Like

Thatā€™s in 9 minutes, right?!?! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

ITā€™S HEREEEE

such a fun song!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Iā€™ve never been so early in my entire life :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I am CRAZY over the MOON about how much contact we have with 2pm. They post daily. The boys tweet, insta-tweet, Instagram, Insta-Live, VLIVE, FB and Bubble.

I hear from My Junho EVERYDAY you would think he was my boyfriend!!!

3 Likes

:sob: I want to be jealous but itā€™s okay. LOL Baekhyun said weā€™re like his daughters and the rest of them completely friendzoned us.
EXO barely know how to operate bubble, let alone all the others. Two members donā€™t even have any social media accounts. On the day of their comeback, they didnā€™t even go live becausse the ones who actual operate on social media are in the military :sob:. Theyā€™re all old grandpas in twenty-year-old aging backwards bodies and three year old brains. But their vocals are AMAZING; theyā€™re so talented, their concepts are so BEAUTIFUL that canā€™t complain.

But I love them. Come back soon!!

2 Likes

Pinterest

Kim Myung Soo - Infinite - Come back soon - Left Feb 2021

Iā€™ll be watching Angelā€™s Last Mission and Crying my Eyes OUT!

1 Like

My first two Kdrama loves were Park Hyung Sik and Junho, and I was super sad to learn right away that both of them had basically just started their service. Canā€™t believe Iā€™ve been around long enough now to actually see both of them return to civilian life. I have been enjoying Junhoā€™s comeback with 2PM, but I am eagerly awaiting their next drama projects and thankfully they are both actively working on them now. There is another one whom I found early on, who was also just starting his service (Kim Sung Joo - probably someone who not very many are familiar with; not a ā€˜big nameā€™ A lister), but he should be due to get out soon as well. Otherwise, Iā€™ll be missing Kim Myung Soo in the meantime.

3 Likes

Happiness - Park Hyung Sik and Junho - The Red Sleeve Cuff! I love bubbling with Junho - even though he doesnā€™t read my txts its still fun to see what he is doing! 2pm COMEBACK is no JOKE daily STUFF on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook - CRAZY

1 Like

Pinterest

Also Missing My Woo Do Left July 2020

2 Likes

Kim Dong Jun :pensive:

1 Like

Cutie Pie!

1 Like