Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

@tracychiara_904
Thatā€™s old (29 days ago) I started watching it, and now Iā€™m hooked. Episode 13 canā€™t come soon enough for me. I believe it will have a satisfying ending. Well, he has a few dramas I loved, and some I didnā€™t care for. Heā€™s such a unique guy.

1 Like

We convinced you to stay the COURSE and Iā€™m so GLAD!!!

3 Likes

@kdrama2020ali
You know that (ML/FL) I feel they compliment each other so well, and thatā€™s why I love the drama so much. If they are single, I would love for them to give it a go at dating. The Previews or behind the scenes shows how well they get along. Sheā€™s caring towards him, and him too. Heā€™s also shy around her like he likes her. I enjoy watching the behind the scenes on YT.

1 Like

Oh your Shipping them so sweet!

Side NOTE

I have seen so much chemistry between several actors in dramas! Unfortunately like Lee Minho and Park Min Young - they try to date and the paparazzo drive them crazy. I worry so much about how lonely these Kpop stars and Actors are! Hard to have a love life - how can you just not date your whole 20s but they doā€¦or they get people like neitzens in their face.

1 Like

I wanted Park Min Young to hook up with Healer Ji Chang Woo (Iā€™m bad with names and lazy to be looking for info) I felt in that drama they had such good chemistry butā€¦nothing came out of it.

With Doom lover Boy he was lying down in a couch doing romantic kind of scene, and heā€™s staring at her so intensely that he forgets his line, and she taps him in the forehead in a very shy way, and he laughed bc I believed he was so mesmerized with her, that he forgot his line. It was so cute and exciting to see thatā€¦

1 Like

Did you watch Her Private Life?

Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook on the Out-takes have the sweetest time together - such chemistry.

On Point Chemistry

I love Him - Yes he is also in my POSSE

In all honesty Iā€™m not a fan of that actor [KJW]. Park Min Young; I donā€™t like all her dramas either, so I didnā€™t watch that one. If I donā€™t ā€˜ā€˜seeā€™ā€™ or ā€˜ā€˜feelā€™ā€™ the chemistry in the couple as a whole, I just canā€™t watch the drama.

Well that is why we are here all have different tastes
I love Park Min Young she is one of my favorites and she has chemistry with a lot of the actors she is with. I LOVE Go To YOU When the Weather is Nice with her and Seo Kang Joon - it was like reading a book and sipping Cocoa but I donā€™t like DOTS because I donā€™t like the FL so IT makes the world go around

I am glad you stayed with DOOM

2 Likes

So is our DOOM story going to have a Sad Ending???

• Yes
  • No
  • Broken Ever After

0 voters

Feel free to change your vote after watching Eps! If you feel, so inclined

I love their couple, love is in the air!!
her-private-life-kiss

2 Likes

Me too! I love Kim Jae Wook though! I miss him! This was his really big ML part! I want him to do something NEW - Heā€™s been very quiet lately - Did you know he has a band and he is a GREAT singer?

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know it! Really? I have to google it.

2 Likes

I sent you some videos! YES - HE IS SUPER UBER SEXY and a GREAT SINGER!

JUST LIKE OUR DOOM

2 Likes

Why only 3 options? I didnā€™t find any that will suit my opinion.

1 Like

Oh do you think Happily Ever After???

1 Like

Yes! Happy ending!!

2 Likes

1 Like

I donā€™t have :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Well, a spoiler wrote how theyā€™re going to fix the problem with the loving couple, and it has to do with turning back time and undo all the mistakes that were done at the start, so I can assure is a happily ever AFTERā€¦ending.

2 Likes

I have a HUGE feeling because of her seeing him at the funeral home crying - that there is HISTORY between the two of them WAY before! I am not caught up yet - but I am glad we can find our HAPPILY EVER AFTER

3 Likes