Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?💜 DATE WITH DOOM!

then, you should definitely check out “The smile has left your eyes” :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

done already :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Sexy and Sultry and Beautiful our DOOM and TEAM TEAM LEADER
seo%20in%20guk%20sexy
lee%20hyuk%20gif

Ok Lee Hyuk it is just something - he doesn’t even have to TALK but I love his voice.
I know what it is - he has this sad/serious look all the time - I LOVE IT! I just wanna make him smile.

Seo In Guk exudes such a James Dean Vibe to me - and same Doesn’t have to talk

4 Likes

So gorgeous!
1833c366314e131ecde70b3469c36c92

4 Likes

omg
 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
my bias and bias wreaker

4 Likes

Oh WELL - Have you seen HOTTIE POSSE yet?

Too many Bias and Bias wreckers

4 Likes

omgggg :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Was I Dreaming or Is this Supernatural click
doom%20at%20your%20service%209

OK someone should really have not taught me this
 I like POLLS

So Who Fell In Love First!!!

• He Fell In Love First
  • She Fell In Love First

0 voters

1 Like

This is my REVIEW on VIKI - HAVE YOU GUYS REVIEWED THE SHOW YET???

I have a DATE with DOOM! Can I give this more than a 10??? Just wondering! Um - WOW - I mean WOW WOW WOWsers! I was not expecting this show at all. It has such a Goblin or 9T vibe. It grabbed me right away. I was tearing up in Eps 1. I have been wanting to meet Seo In Guk, what a fantastic actor. I have heard about him but he had me at hello. Boy - he has such a standoffish bad boy vibe, a James Dean moment, that smirk. I get a Grim Reaper but more than that dark character 
Park Bo Young is doing an excellent job. I already feel their chemistry. And there is some kind of history there. The story I can already see having a GREAT and deeper thoughtful meaning. Maybe in what it truly is to LOVE because that comes with trust, unselfishness, regret, sacrifice, heartache, loyalty, loss. The cinematography - the stop holds - the colors. His house! The way he dresses! It all leads into this character that at first you think is a complete bas#@$d but I know he is going to draw you into loving him, he is hurting in some way just like her. I love him, I hate him, I love him, I hate him - What a Roller Coaster! The supernatural but cosmic almost religious intertwined with reality in the storyline is going to lend itself to a lot of twists and turns and I’m sure a thoughtful heartfelt meaning that the audience is going to take away for sometime. I am so upset that I can’t binge this and there are only 12 episodes. The OST is beautiful and I am hoping beyond hope that SIG sings! If you can read between the lines, you are going to love this show. Let’s see where this darkness, brooding concept goes
DOOM already has a hold on me! Dying Over Doom - DOOM is in the ROOM - DATE with DOOM!

4 Likes

android

Did you guys got this too?

3 Likes

@loveurself_melanin
So I think she was already falling for him in that scene when she runs in front of him to protect him - when do you think she fell for him.

2 Likes

yup

the smile has left your eyes
 :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

my honest review for DAYS in few words
!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:
thanks dude!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Doom%20at%20your%20service%2010

DOOM DO DOOM DO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! MY LOVE

3 Likes

@kdrama2020ali AWE , I think she fell for him already too

2 Likes

Photos CTTO

DO DO DOOM DO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

2 Likes

I think he fell in love when he heard her wish in episode 1.

Episode 2

2 Likes

I still think he saw her as a “play thing” at first because he really hadn’t or didn’t want to be around people for such a long time! I’m still in the she fell first camp
but maybe he became curious at this point.

1 Like

When he kisses her makes my knees go weak!!!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1467714wpp/4-lessons-on-love-from-episodes-7-8-of-doom-at-your-service

I definitely think we are seeing LOTS of lessons on LOVE

4 Likes