Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

It is so VERY BEAUTIFUL :purple_heart:

photos CTTO
@natyh
Our Boys!
https://0.soompi.io/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/19124045/seo-in-guk-park-bo-young111.gif

I just was talking to a friend tonight and she doesnā€™t watch Kdrama at all! All my friends, mostly just listen to me when I talk, they think Iā€™m a little nuts. But I was actually talking to her with REAL LIFE EVENTS using some of the symbolism in DOOM!!! RIght!

This story is going to be so meaningful - I just know it!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQK6sDjhWLO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Has anyone watched episode 12? Iā€™m so angry I donā€™t want to watch bc of the amnesia thingy At this point I might stop watching if they keep that up for the next 4 episodes. I believe this is a 16 episode drama, right?

2 Likes

Yes it is a 16 episode one.and as a habit of reading spoilers I read what you hid.and Iā€™m sad now I didnā€™t watch the latest episodes :sob::sob:

2 Likes

I am still loving it because I know that it will ALL turn around in the END!!! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

This to me is a REALLY beautiful STORY of what it is truly to LOVE - Sacrifice - I canā€™t wait to watch Eps. 10!!!

2 Likes

OMG, theyā€™re so gorgeous.
I have a couple of friends who likes the kdramas but just a few.
I usually donā€™t have someone to talk with about this topic :sweat:

Our boys are completely beautiful!!
tumblr_5bde5224c72435f650f6fb0ddb36ac76_8faec109_540

tumblr_50e58f3b727b40acb50eab570838b6e3_de3f3303_640

3 Likes

LMAOā€¦I know now where this is going. Iā€™m happy now.

We thought amnesia was bad But it seems brain cell lacking writers can resurrect the dead, too. OMG the wait for episode 13 will be so long for meā€¦

@natyh These 2 have a different kind of beauty that wins against any ā€˜ā€˜idolā€™ā€™; that is sexy deep voice, and a very loving, loyal heart.

4 Likes

I did watch episode 12. amnesia thing seems to last just one episode This episode is also very great. Nam Da Reum is so cute and his prediction seems right.

3 Likes

Exactly, itā€™s a kind of beauty out of the standards, but theyā€™re really sexy for me!! hehe
I think that they can turn the tables in a really interesting way.

3 Likes

I donā€™t want to watch episode 13. That previewā€¦
Thankfully our team leader is here. I love what he said in episode 12, ā€œOr love by myself.ā€

3 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP8q5zitHql/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQITqHmNyB6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Happy birthday ot one of our favorites k-hotties!!!
10a449235453eda04e6330909abb1aea

f6f102bb675bf91d2427e053c947a1dd

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been taken with Seo In Guk from the first time I saw him. I do understand what you mean about not wanting to watch any tragic sad stories cuz life is so hard that you just want to come here and relax and see some happy stuff. Butā€¦I like his acting and presence so much that Iā€™ll still watch anything with him in it.

2 Likes

@tracychiara_904
Thatā€™s old (29 days ago) I started watching it, and now Iā€™m hooked. Episode 13 canā€™t come soon enough for me. I believe it will have a satisfying ending. Well, he has a few dramas I loved, and some I didnā€™t care for. Heā€™s such a unique guy.

1 Like

We convinced you to stay the COURSE and Iā€™m so GLAD!!!

3 Likes

@kdrama2020ali
You know that (ML/FL) I feel they compliment each other so well, and thatā€™s why I love the drama so much. If they are single, I would love for them to give it a go at dating. The Previews or behind the scenes shows how well they get along. Sheā€™s caring towards him, and him too. Heā€™s also shy around her like he likes her. I enjoy watching the behind the scenes on YT.

1 Like

Oh your Shipping them so sweet!

Side NOTE

I have seen so much chemistry between several actors in dramas! Unfortunately like Lee Minho and Park Min Young - they try to date and the paparazzo drive them crazy. I worry so much about how lonely these Kpop stars and Actors are! Hard to have a love life - how can you just not date your whole 20s but they doā€¦or they get people like neitzens in their face.

1 Like

I wanted Park Min Young to hook up with Healer Ji Chang Woo (Iā€™m bad with names and lazy to be looking for info) I felt in that drama they had such good chemistry butā€¦nothing came out of it.

With Doom lover Boy he was lying down in a couch doing romantic kind of scene, and heā€™s staring at her so intensely that he forgets his line, and she taps him in the forehead in a very shy way, and he laughed bc I believed he was so mesmerized with her, that he forgot his line. It was so cute and exciting to see thatā€¦

1 Like