Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?💜 DATE WITH DOOM!

Haa! Ha! You, and your passionate heart :laughing::joy::rofl: :heavy_heart_exclamation:Love it! :heavy_heart_exclamation:╰(´︶`)╯(◍•ᴗ•◍):heart:(人*´∀`)。*゚+

3 Likes

Oh MO MO - What did I do???

(Tenor)

3 Likes

Only leaving more evidence for the case of @padmalayag vs. you, for who loves Lee Minho sincerely best! :face_with_monocle: Don’t forget there’s a pi. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

(Tenor)

2 Likes

BABES

(rebloggy)

OK WHO IS MISSING DOOM! :sob::sob::sob:

This to be exact :wink::point_down:t5::smile:

2 Likes

I got KOREA mail today! Guess what’s in it!!! Guess no Guess!

2 Likes

You mean who, not what, and I’m guessing Seo In Guk

2 Likes
4 Likes

Weirdly Wonderful!!! I love how uniquely handsome he is!

2 Likes

Pinterest

Yes, he was on my Doorstep yesterday!!! (Giggle Giggle) and I know Song Kang is with him!!!

1 Like

Well, if you shut the front door you won’t be able to let SIG in! :rofl:
And

It was the magazine! The magazine! that was on your doorstep. Uhmmmmm?

:rofl::rofl: this says crazy in Portuguese, but I say, get a grip! :rofl: I liked the cartoons, and the slapping to get you back to reality :rofl:

2 Likes

Tenor
He would just hang out with me if he knew me!!! SIGgie Would
oooooooh He’s my SIGgie

wifflegif

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you’re frantic, I need help to hold you down :rofl::rofl::rofl:or, at least a few fans who find your 'er, over the moon, and back distress relatable? :joy: :heavy_heart_exclamation::sparkles::wink:
Screenshots_2021-06-01-13-42-37

1 Like

gifer
Just me on NORMAL mode! Seriously just ask anyone who knows me

1 Like

Yea… Not sure yet what that saeguk vampire is about. He is so aloof and his roommate - ?? WTF? He is just weird and immature.

But I do like the ML/FL. Their story is interesting. Is DOOM able to love at all? Is she able to love Doom? We’ll have to find out.

and the little girl - god is an interesting character.

I will ignore this until more episodes are out. Watching one show a week is not my thing. I prefer to binge watch. :blush:

2 Likes

These are REALLY good questions! I think he wants to LOVE! I think he has been hurt deeply and has lost his empathy. Is the little girl God playing with him - trying to re-set him or just wanting him to do as she pleases. Not sure yet.

Yes, that cafe owner - I am SO TEAM TEAM LEADER

1 Like

I’m OFFICIAL MADLY IN LOVE with Seo IN GUK 6:47 in All of Me in English! Whoosh!

Oh my goodness he can SANG!

1 Like

What did I tell you? IT NEVER FAILS in K dramas. They make the romance full speed ahead, all the kissing, the romance and the holding hands by the 8th episode and by the 9th episode on; LET’s break Up! grrrrrrrr. Then… they start the SL romance like if we care… oh, my goodness. I am fuming right now.

1 Like

spoiler%20gif

I have not been able to watch it yet!!! I’m a little scared for my DOOM!

I do think a lot of dramas whether it be kdrama, cdrama, tdrama or jdrama follow patterns. Although I was really happy to have an EARLY kiss that is usually in Eps 10. Drives me crazy when it takes so long! I actually like TEAM LEADER - you don’t?

EDIT: OK I’m watching the next EPS right now! Like had watch that tender kiss like 4 times before I could move on!

2 Likes