Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

Why you havenā€™t seen it? It took me long to watch bc I was watching goddess of revenge and witchā€™s court. I thought you saw both episodes, and no worries the break up might not even happen at all, it was in the previews for episode 9. Previews are also spoiler and I avoid them like the plague, but i was dumb to watch them today. I think Iā€™m gonna wait until all episodes are over bc I donā€™t want to see more of the same scenes in dramas If the break up does go through, that will suck big time Iā€™m so over those same story lines in dramas; am not having it.

PS> TEAM LEADER is a new drama? Havenā€™t heard about that one.

1 Like

He is the guy that is the 2nd lead that lives with the cafe manager! Heā€™s the side story.

1 Like

crying

EPS 7
OK WHY IS SEO IN GUK my DOOM - so darn handsome and venerable I canā€™t handle it.
I get so darn ATTACHED! Why is that little girl (GOD) torturing my poor DOOM
I can see where DOOM feels unlovable that because he caused all her heartaches that there is no way that she could ever love himā€¦UGH I realized at the end of Ep 7 - Where DOOM was only seeing that he brought sadness to her - he didnā€™t see the family or smiling faces that called her name - now heā€™s calling her name! Aw, my heart!!! So sadness also comes with love & happiness.

I NEED CHOCOLATE

Iā€™m so Exhausted after Eps 7 so Eps 8 will have to wait until tomorrow!

I call him the second lead and in all HONESTY Iā€™m not liking him in this role one bit. Heā€™s like a sucker again; the same role he played in Run On, and thereā€™s so much I can see an actor playing the same ā€˜ā€˜dumb like guyā€™ā€™ role. They saw people liked that from him in Run On, but it doesnā€™t give them the right we have to see it again in another drama a few weeks later (I barely finished RUN ON) Iā€™m definitely not watching that any time soon. [DAYS] ON HOLD for me.

gfycat

OH MY GOSH HE MAKES ME CRAZY

:blue_heart::blue_heart:**OK TEAM TEAM LEADER** @drmaholic
42 min Eps 7 in when the Team Leader is at the work party he takes a drink (um sexy)!!! Just saying!
and our TEAM LEADER looks good in WHITEšŸ’™

DOOM DATE WITH DOOM - DYING FOR DOOM - DOOM DO DOOM DOOM DOOOOOOM
Can I handle Eps 8 - We shall see tomorrow

I need FEEDBACK -
@shraddhasingh @anthonyparker80_342 @mas4 @frustratedwriter @choitrio @drmaholic @simi11 @vivi_1485 @porkypine90_261 @natyh

Stop ME I"M out here ALL ALONE!!!
2 Likes

I donā€™t think the viewership has gone down. Actually, I think DAYS is ranked first both at Viki and at Mydramalist.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1472426wpp/doom-at-your-service-and-its-stars-reign-over-most-buzzworthy-drama-and-actor-lists-for-3rd-consecutive-week?utm_source=viki&utm_

3 Likes

Nice

Blockquote

please tell me why viki members are not responding in messsage inbox

It was an article from Allkpop not the most reliable! Soompi is where to find the best INFO! I loved Eps 8!!!
https://www.allkpop.com/article/2021/06/even-with-their-amazing-visuals-seo-in-guk-and-park-bo-youngs-new-drama-receives-a-low-rating-of-2?fbclid=IwAR176D0uGZGInvsPS6eK9tdJgwrYnOMKM1KE0bVeyxEKwOtNG30FSJ4DxOk

We can collectively agree they donā€™t know what they are talking about

Not sure - I have been seeing my messages when I have them

Soompi

DOOM - BABES

1 Like

I didnā€™t like episode 7, it was boring.
But episode 8! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
What a bad timing for our team leader!

1 Like

Looking Good in Eps 7 I have to say!!! In White! I am so TEAM LEADER - I like the other actor but not the cafe character! Oh 42 min in also when Team Leader took a sip of his drink (HOT) I need to see this actor in something where he is a ML

I liked Eps 7 - I now see why DOOM feels he canā€™t be with her - and why she thinks he can

Iā€™m confused after watching these two episodes. I donā€™t know if it will be a sad or happy ending.

If the girl decides to help them, they can be together since she talked about a necessary rebellion.
But she also said, a vain love is still love.

1 Like

When the ā€œlittle girlā€ showed him how DOOM has ruined her life. He went away feeling that she could never love him - how can you love someone who made your life miserable. I loved the end where the family members called her name and she smiled! There is always Good with the Bad! DOOM needed to see that him calling her name and being with her out ways the hurt he might have caused unwittingly.

Yes, she said that to GROW he needed to pull away from the parent - I will have to re-watch to see deeper meanings sometimes I have to think more about it.

2 Likes

tumblr_aa49353bffc40a9c78de4c06a86b4d09_816cb168_400

Heā€™s so gorgeous!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Tenor

DATE WITH DOOM - DYING FOR DOOM - DOOM DO DOOM DO DOOOOOOM

2 Likes

I donā€™t believe one bit that the viewership has gone down. LOOK at those 2 kissing how he leaves his lips parting making the kissing scene so real, and on the other hand , the girl always closes her eyes which is a PLUS. I hate to see the actress with open eyes while they kiss; they look so dumb. OBSERVE AND ENJOY>>>>>

or the third consecutive week, ā€œDoom at Your Serviceā€ topped Good Data Corporationā€™s weekly list of the dramas that generated the most buzz. The company determines each weekā€™s rankings by collecting data from news articles, blog posts, online communities, videos, and social media about dramas that are either currently airing or set to air soon.
excerpt from soompi
Not only did ā€œDoom at Your Serviceā€ remain No. 1 on the list of most buzzworthy dramas for the week of May 24 to 30, but its stars Park Bo Young and Seo In Guk also came in at No. 1 and No. 3 on the list of most buzzworthy drama cast members respectivelyā€”marking the third straight week that one of the dramaā€™s stars has topped the rankings.

2 Likes

BEST KISS EVER! AND the WET part made it even better! Re-WATCH

That was a Pretty Darn REAL kiss! Oh and the sigh before the kissā€¦melt

2 Likes

Tenor

JUST SWOON Seo In Guk - Kiss King

(he had to do ā€œMannerā€ legs for this kiss! cuz she is short like mešŸ˜)

1 Like

Iā€™m tired of the kisses where the girl remains with her eyes open and just stand there, itā€™s so dumb!!! (you can just take him off or kiss him!) :rofl:

2 Likes

This is a super well-made scene!!

1 Like