Viki

Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?๐Ÿ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

Episode 10 is mostly ready. Some interesting development with the second leads.:wink:

@choitrio My Heart Goes Doom

DOOM IS IN THE ROOM

So ADORBS

So really - I have seen complaints that their relationship started TOO fast.
Seriously when he is laying on the couch I would have kissed that boy - A LONG TIME AGO -
Just Saying!

This Drama really gives chills, as it feels very real. Park Bo Young was very cheerful and very opposite in Strongwoman Do Bong Soon, then in this. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

who agrees with me??

@leerla73 I love how you lurk around our DOOM - and your not even watching it! Thanks for your support.

Youโ€™re my Cheerleader!:purple_heart:

Itโ€™s a beautiful show - tears - chills - meaning! There are a couple of polls above your post! Please vote! Welcome to our DOOM - DATE WITH DOOM - DOOM IS IN THE ROOM - DYING OVER DOOM
Thread

I like to binge :blush:

Episode 10 was the bomb. I am so glad I started watching this drama, and in my comment โ€˜โ€˜waiting for moderationโ€™โ€™ I added ''this is the first drama that I have no clue how it will end.

Crossing my fingers, we have an ending we can all love.

Really? hahaha I didnโ€™t hear about that LOL

But thatโ€™s the beauty of this drama, itโ€™s kind of boring when you guess how everything is going to endโ€ฆ Then you realize that you knew it since the very beginning!!!
tenor

So @natyh
Yes - So I am super frustrated with the comments on MDL - Most are not positive! Then you come to VIKI and people LOVE DOOM - I have friends watching and one hates it! So Iโ€™m interested to see what happens with the overall ratings of the show!

So far WE all love it and that is all that matters but I want my SIGgie to get the recognition that he deserves. But I remember the iconic GOBLIN had issues with its ratings and the age difference issue!
I think that DOOM is doing better with international audiences like The King: Eternal Monarch DID.

SIGgie WE LOVE YOU!

My DOOM DO DOOM DO DOOOOOOOM!

@angelight313_168 I value the fact that you are loving OUR DOOM!

If you have MDL - Go post POSITIVE comments!!! I have been

Iโ€™ll do it!! Iโ€™m kind of disconnected about MDL these days (hard times at work), but Iโ€™ll do it!

I just wanna be DOOMED for LIFE!

I guess weโ€™re going to get something more from Doom and the Team Leader

YAYYY I MEAN THE GUY IS TO DIE FOR!!! I SAW THE PREVIEW FOR EP 11 THO AND I THINK SHEโ€™S CHOOSING LEE HYEON KYU TO MY UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT, Team Leader also tells her to forget the contract, canโ€™t wait for next episode.

DOOM IS DOOMING ME!!! Who knew he had such pic up lines up his sleeve

Cafe Owner

We knew that was gonna happen!!! Dumb just plain DUMB - Has she looked at TEAM LEADER has she listened to that sultry voice - he ooooozes sexiness.

Just like MY DOOM DO DOOM DO DOOOOOOM that sexy deity

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPyXytlN1w5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Itโ€™s suits you @kdrama2020ali

hahaha, I know that itโ€™s for @kdrama2020ali but I feel thatโ€™s so like me!! hahaha
tenor%20(4)