Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

And because you canā€™t get enough of this KISS!!!

I HAVE the DOOM Song in my HEAD!!!

3 Likes

And the osts are just awesome

1 Like

We LOVE DOOM that is ALL that COUNTS

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQBKbh8gxaQ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I saw this on Instagram it is SO CUTE~

2 Likes

Heā€™s so cute!!! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Do You Have a DATE with DOOM???

3 Likes

Iā€™m always ready for a date with him!!
tumblr_aa49353bffc40a9c78de4c06a86b4d09_816cb168_400

2 Likes

2 Likes

Um - Have Mercy TEAM TEAM LEADER

3 Likes

I am on episode 9ā€¦This show has all the makings of a great drama, but is anyone else as confused as I am about whatā€™s happening? lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m not caught up yet but message me your questions and Iā€™ll try to answer once Iā€™m caught upā€¦
or anyone else??? Probably be easier to discuss in a private messageā€¦

1 Like

DOOM DO DOOM DO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

My phone just told me it is READY!!!

Iā€™ll TAKE YOU

1 Like

Prepare yourself EVERYONE Episode 11 will move the cores of your heart.:sob::sob:

sa11

You can ask me too, and weā€™ll blur the spoiler since I finished episode 11 already and I know those watching have already watched upto episode 11ā€¦ I know where your confusion must be about since the religion part is such a discombobulated mess.

discombobulate: like: perplex, jumble, confuse, confound, muddle, puzzle, mix-up, befuddle, bewilder, mystify and makes me dizzy.

Episode 12 Preview gives me the going around in circle K drama syndrome that itā€™s so common lately it stinks! NOT looking forward to episode 12 at all.

1 Like

I am not caught up - I wanted to have a couple episodes to binge! And Iā€™m AFRAID! Iā€™ll bawl my head off! Seo In Guk has me over the MOONā€¦
@sa11 and I had a convo - hopefully I helped but of course it is just my opinion - everyone takes away different things from it - especially the religious undertone - I see it as having DEEP meaning where others might not - I canā€™t wait to see what the true final premise of the show is - I think we are going to be in for a SURPRISE - but I hope GOOD moral thought provoking ENDING

1 Like

What worries me is that he keeps saying we are dying together in a few episodes so far, and thatā€™s worrying me a lotā€¦Iā€™ve seen a few like that and I hate those kind of endingsā€¦ so fake.

1 Like

Romeo and Juliet - I guess - but maybe not they still have a FEW to go!

1 Like

DOOM DO DOOM DO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

2 Likes

E, quem nĆ£o estĆ” assistindo?!:scream: simplesmente: apaixonada!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: o que vou fazer quando acabar?!:sob: acho que o mundo vai ter que acabar!!!:grimacing::cold_face::dizzy_face:ā€¦heheheheh

2 Likes

Eps 9

Why oh Why oh Why is he so Devilishly HANDSOME DOOM

And OK TEAM TEAM LEADER!!! You let CAFE Owner talk to your GIRL

2 Likes