Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

Did you watch Her Private Life?

Park Min Young and Kim Jae Wook on the Out-takes have the sweetest time together - such chemistry.

On Point Chemistry

I love Him - Yes he is also in my POSSE

In all honesty Iā€™m not a fan of that actor [KJW]. Park Min Young; I donā€™t like all her dramas either, so I didnā€™t watch that one. If I donā€™t ā€˜ā€˜seeā€™ā€™ or ā€˜ā€˜feelā€™ā€™ the chemistry in the couple as a whole, I just canā€™t watch the drama.

Well that is why we are here all have different tastes
I love Park Min Young she is one of my favorites and she has chemistry with a lot of the actors she is with. I LOVE Go To YOU When the Weather is Nice with her and Seo Kang Joon - it was like reading a book and sipping Cocoa but I donā€™t like DOTS because I donā€™t like the FL so IT makes the world go around

I am glad you stayed with DOOM

2 Likes

So is our DOOM story going to have a Sad Ending???

• Yes
  • No
  • Broken Ever After

0 voters

Feel free to change your vote after watching Eps! If you feel, so inclined

I love their couple, love is in the air!!
her-private-life-kiss

2 Likes

Me too! I love Kim Jae Wook though! I miss him! This was his really big ML part! I want him to do something NEW - Heā€™s been very quiet lately - Did you know he has a band and he is a GREAT singer?

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know it! Really? I have to google it.

2 Likes

I sent you some videos! YES - HE IS SUPER UBER SEXY and a GREAT SINGER!

JUST LIKE OUR DOOM

2 Likes

Why only 3 options? I didnā€™t find any that will suit my opinion.

1 Like

Oh do you think Happily Ever After???

1 Like

Yes! Happy ending!!

2 Likes

1 Like

I donā€™t have :blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

2 Likes

Well, a spoiler wrote how theyā€™re going to fix the problem with the loving couple, and it has to do with turning back time and undo all the mistakes that were done at the start, so I can assure is a happily ever AFTERā€¦ending.

2 Likes

I have a HUGE feeling because of her seeing him at the funeral home crying - that there is HISTORY between the two of them WAY before! I am not caught up yet - but I am glad we can find our HAPPILY EVER AFTER

3 Likes

This is the CUTEST kid ever!!!

He SAYS NO TO UNHAPPY ENDINGS!

4 Likes

I canā€™t believe itā€™s gonna end soonā€¦
:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:
just four more episodes to go :sob:
It is my first SIG & PBY drama. They both are amazing actors. And their chemistry man!! they made me fell in love with the storyā€¦
Also, Lee soo hyuk, he deserves more screen timeā€¦I really adore his character in this one :sweat_smile:
really hoping for the ending to be a happy oneā€¦fingers crossed :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Because the writers love to play with our hearts :sweat::sweat:

5 Likes

Vote TEAM TEAM Leader above in the Thread! We love his sultry voice!

Have you watched Oh My Ghostess with PBY - OH hottie chef!!! And she is good.!!!

It is my 1st SIGgie!!! I AM IN LOVE

2 Likes

nahhhā€¦I have heard about it but havenā€™t watched it yetā€¦
but Iā€™ll soon complete it too :sweat_smile:

2 Likes