Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

I have that feeling too!!!

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQK8o2MNnUP/?utm_medium=copy_link

1 Like

DOOM DO DOOM DO DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

OPPA Yes, we will miss him!

1 Like

So Far are You Still Rating this A "10"

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

If not, where are you at on a RATING???

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! Episode 13 is the masterpiece of this drama. I have never being so touched by an episode like I was with this one. I will re-watch and re-watch to enjoy the feels. Finally a writer that broke the mold for the betterā€¦I just PRAY the ending is just as masterful. NO BAD/TRAGIC ENDING ACCEPTED after episode 13.

1 Like

You do not even know @angelight313_168 how happy I am that this isnā€™t turning out how you thought! SO HAPPY

1 Like

Iā€™m glad I took a chance to check out [DOOM AT YOUR SERVICE], and have been pleasantly surprised by the outcome. Canā€™t wait for you to get there (episode 13) and am looking forward to your feels for this particular episode. It was like an explosion to shut the ones that were so upset about the amnesia line in the story (including myself yes, indeed!).

Letā€™s see what tomorrow awaits for meā€¦DO YOU NOT KNOWā€¦ how happy I am it didnā€™t turned out like I thought! All the way to the moon and back, with joyous celebration. I like you @kdrama2020ali you are my bestie now.

1 Like

Me too! I really think the messages about LOVE coming out of DOOM are BEAUTIFUL!

I needed that - I got raked over the coals today by someone! So those words make me SMILE!

TO DOOM AND NEVER BACK @angelight313_168

1 Like

BTW, something thatā€™s not making me happy about [DAYS] and that is that, if a certain guy doesnā€™t get the girl in this drama, this will be the third time I see this guy that doesnā€™t even get to second base with his FL, and is left licking the wounds, with no girl to loveā€¦.

Well, I wish I could kick some *** for you, unless of course it was daddy , mom or granny (just kidding). My consolation is that I made you smile. I hope all ends up well for you.

1 Like

No it was not FAMILY at all!!! hahahahaha! I wonā€™t read the spoiler yet! Until I catch up!

1 Like

What episode are you up to now?

1 Like

One sec - Iā€™m kinda behind I wanted to BINGE - Iā€™m on 10!!! I remember 9 about killed me! I am a SOFTY

Iā€™m watching Nevertheless right now there is only 1 Eps so far! I will get back to DOOM ASAP

1 Like

Vikiā€™s homepage looks so cute now with this picture!! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Just JELLY - Iā€™m JUST JELLY of PBY!!!

1 Like

When he hugs her since heā€™s so tall and sheā€™s so tiny it looks so ROMANTIC to me. Episode 13 that hug where he looks so tall and loving, and she looked so helpless and scared WOW>>> this episode had the masterpiece effect for me. I AM SO IN LOVE with this drama. They are such perfect characters for this Love Story.

4 Likes

Love the way they are looking at each other in that photo. :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I cried when they finally hugged. when they thought of each other. I love it.

2 Likes

@octupusfairy

Yes, Doom At Your Service has taken this romantic story to a totally new level which I love, and have fallen in love with.episode after episode. I know this is one drama, Iā€™ll miss for a long time to comeā€¦:cry::cry::cry:

4 Likes

And you almost didnā€™t watch it or finish itā€¦ :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

My fear of watching tragic endings, and the articles I read sounding like there was a lot of tragedy involved in the drama was; what turned me off from watching. I usually never go by the ABOUT/Soompi or other sources but this time, I did. Glad I took a chance with this one.

PBY [At Your Wedding]- Total failureā€™
[Prince Louise?] [The smile that left your Face] with SIJ? Hated those too.
Both have a couple of dramas I didnā€™t like at all. Fear took over not being so likeā€¦ jumping the gun?

1 Like