Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

Well - It all worked out in the END!!! Thatā€™s what is so good about these discussions - maybe everyone can help us to see the beauty in certain dramas and we all have wonderfully great opinions even if we donā€™t always agree with each other - that is the BEAUTY of ART

1 Like

rain%20anime

Raining in Seoul - Raining here - Drama with all the FEELS

Iā€™m on Eps 10 -

The other Eps 14 has dropped and READY

GUYS this is ALMOST OVER

1 Like

Ok I am making baked potato soup/looking at the dreary rainy day/ and next up after At A Distance Spring is Green - Iā€™m gonna start Eps 10 of DOOM - I think I donā€™t want it to end!!!

1 Like

I love those two and the ML is so good at being manly and at being soft!

I have never had fried garlic cloves but I love garlic! ITS DOOM AND POTATO DAY

2 Likes

WOWā€¦wow so many emotions mixed in these 2 episodes my heart feels like it will explode.
A pure Masterpiece. The rain stopped, but not in my eyes.

2 Likes

Aw - I canā€™t wait to catch up! My heart!! Where is that darn tissue box
tissue%20gif

1 Like

I canā€™t wait to hear/read your comment. I have a lump in my throat and I think I need to cry more.

2 Likes

OK - DEEP BREATH BEFORE I go see MY DOOM

1 Like

Okay, just finished watching ep 14 of DOOM and I just want to say, friends, I donā€™t know if I am going to be able to handle the last two episodes. I feel emotionally exhausted. The acting is soooooooo on-point! And the music!!! I agree that this one is going to be rated right up there with Goblin, in my book anyhow. Thank goodness Iā€™ll have a week to recuperate!

3 Likes

My impression from the GET GO - My #1 drama is Goblin!
Do you think DOOM can UNSEAT it or come close???
We shall see!

1 Like

on a scale of 1 to 100, ill rate it 11ā€¦
:sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

I think comparing it with goblin will be a bit wrongā€¦
although the vibes and genres are similar, ā€œDAYS is really pretty unique in a sense that there are no evil dudes or bad guys hurting the main couple, it is their choices and their fate (aka life being life) that they have to deal with - with courage and support from loved ones.ā€
They are standing for their own choices and are trying to accept them.

2 Likes

be honestā€¦
how many of u cried last nightā€¦?

I was up till 5 in the morningā€¦thinkingā€¦after next week, my Mondays and Tuesdays wonā€™t make any senseā€¦:sob::cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

What can we find to watch together - Come over to Distance The Spring is Green or Nevertheless! Not the same butā€¦any new good ones coming we can start a thread on???

DOOM is in a class by itself!

Iā€™m still not caught up and you guys are making me scared!
tissue%20gif

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

thanks for the tissuesā€¦

donā€™t worry, I donā€™t move on to new drama, until and unless I cure the hangover and after-effects of the prior oneā€¦
and the hangover from doom is gonna last longā€¦:sob:

5 Likes

yup, itā€™s gonna beā€¦
ā€œā€¦u just got to keep running in the rain, till u reach your homeā€¦ā€
:pensive:

1 Like

OK Iā€™M STARTING Eps 10 You know Iā€™m gonna have stuff to SAY

3 Likes

go aheadā€¦:+1:
donā€™t forget the tissuesā€¦

2 Likes