Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

BABES!

4 Likes
2 Likes

EPS 10

You guys didnā€™t tell me that some of this dialogue and intrigue in Eps 10 is like Sizzling! DOOM!
Why is he so DARN HANDSOME!

And Iā€™m seriously mad at Team Team Leaders Roommate Mr. CAFE! and the Writer! And Why did Team Team Leader NOT Confess! UGH

Oh why wonā€™t PBY share her feelings with DOOM - he is really evolving.

I think I have changed my mind on WHO FELL First - hummmmmmmm! Something they both
said!

End of Eps 10
I donā€™t think I can DO IT - My HEART
crying%202%20gif

@angelight313_168 @gmaple00_433 @stardust2466_546
I canā€™t do it

3 Likes

Itā€™s your loss, girl. Episode 13 and 14 is priceless to watch. Get there already!

3 Likes

Working on it! I cried - dried my tears and now on Eps 11!

Iā€™m enjoying Team Team Leader Hitting Baseballs at the MOMENT

2 Likes

Seriously TEAM TEAM LEADER FANS in the BLACK SUIT with the UMBRELLA in the SNOW! LORDY! He makes my heart flutter - sheā€™s nuts! He is the only one that ever thinks of her and worries about her - canā€™t she see that - the other guy is the jerk he just wants to WIN

Eps 11

I have a Teeny Tiny Crush on Team Team Leader that smooth talker

5 Likes

So NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! On to Eps 12! My heart really hurts :broken_heart:

DOOM - He loves her so much - does she love him as much??? This is exhausting Binge here we go.
Ah Fate is Fate is Fateā€¦and it is 2a.m.

1 Like

donā€™t be mad at him, he is trying his bestā€¦in fact, I think he is the most relatable character out of allā€¦his character best describes the difficulty of the process of change and how some people find it hard to accept and thus try to run away from everyone, even from their own responsibilitiesā€¦

1 Like

i knowā€¦

2 Likes

obviously she loves him, she doesnā€™t wants doom to be vanishedā€¦she thinks its better for her to die instead of hurting himā€¦:pleading_face:

2 Likes

Cafe Ownerā€™s reaction at the end of ep 14 about tore my heart out. Thatā€™s one of the reasons I wrote earlier that watching 13 & 14 about killed me. All the feels, seriously! You will need some time to recover if you get through all available episodes by this weekend. And I totally agree that when Cafe Owner and SFL were younger, they didnā€™t have the communication skills to make their feelings known so what could have possibly been a great relationship never got off the ground. So sad.

3 Likes

Iā€™m on Eps 12 - Iā€™m Still In TEAM TEAM LEADERS Camp but I understand how cafe owner is hurt concerning his friendship with Leader Cha! I just want Cha and Writer to be together! But donā€™t know where that is going.

Aw the taking away memories is KILLING me but DOOM knows something - FATE is FATE is FATE

3 Likes

Exactly, his body knows even if he canā€™t remember!!
BTW. Iā€™m melting when the team leader starts talking hahaha
download%20(1)

2 Likes

Did you see my ā€œsecret crushā€ post above - Iā€™m crushing on him! I think I have to add this actor to my Hottie Posse total -

2 Likes

I have not felt sorry for him yet! Iā€™m on Eps 12 and I feel like all he wants is to WIN without really thinking about others so we shall see if I change my mind - I want her with TEAM TEAM LEADER

3 Likes

I was thinking the same thing: Why we didnā€™t add him to the hottie posse?

1 Like

I think I did I will have to look but I have an official posse for myself
Junho, Gong Yoo, Kim Jae Wook, Ji Chang Wook, Minho, Seo Kang Joon, Seo In Guk and now Lee Soo-Hyuk

Lee Soo Hyuk has been added! Why had we not done that yetā€¦hahahaha!

2 Likes

obviously team leader isā€¦:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
nothing changes that factā€¦
but Mr Cafe isnā€™t a bad guy either. He is just fighting his own demonsā€¦:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

couldnā€™t agree moreā€¦:100::100:

for that, u have to take a short break from your imaginary junho world and focus on other boyyyyssssā€¦

1 Like