Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

Everyone please like this post of Mine to get the Badge of 10 likes. Help me to get 10 likes !!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: PLEASEā€¦

4 Likes

Cuz I want to achieve every damn Badge !!!

3 Likes

I think that we need to start thinking in some other k-hotties. We are too focused in a couple of them hahaha

1 Like

I actually liked that actor in Tale of Nokdu - he is really handsome - but for some reason so far I canā€™t give him props yet!!! Only Eps 12

3 Likes

Iā€™m trying to keep my individual posse under 10! But there are many many many guys in HOTTIE POSSE that have been posted - oops I forgot I have a new Japanese Hottie - Renn Kiriyama he is in my Top 10
Start a Top 10 Thread!!! hahahahaaha!

3 Likes

Wow thatā€™s a great idea!!!

2 Likes

I have 40 topics going! Tag your it!

2 Likes

team%20team%20leader%203

I love how everyone right now knows she likes him and she wonā€™t admit it
@natyh

3 Likes

Here we go, Iā€™m building my list!! hahaha

2 Likes

Exactly, she should admit it now!!

3 Likes

Sometimes I like to turn on the comments, I was just watching the chapter where she tries to find him a name, and suddenly this comment shows up!!
LOL itā€™s so funny

3 Likes

team%20team%20leader%201
TURTLENECK!
Another Kryptonite

4 Likes

Here we go
DOOM Eps 12

I LOVE THAT DOOM is BEING DOOM all BAD@#$
And Fate is Fate is Fate - I LOVE IT!
You just canā€™t stop too people from being together.

And TEAM TEAM LEADER he confessed YES!!!

3 Likes

such a hottiieeeeā€¦ :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

hahaha!!!
i wanted to give u spoilersā€¦but then i thought

let the girl burnā€¦hahahaha :joy::joy::joy:
happy now?

3 Likes

blur the blur - hahahahahah! in the quote

1 Like

It was beautiful and so typical of him! Very stoic and matter a fact and sultry and she was blown away

3 Likes

totally blown awayā€¦
i really like the character of na jinaā€¦:heart_eyes:
she is very relatableā€¦she intimidates almost everyone but is always at a loss for words in front of the team leaderā€¦:laughing: I really found their interaction cuteā€¦ wish they had more screen timeā€¦

4 Likes

Spin OFF donā€™t you think!

I have an observation from Eps 12 with DOOM - So She is NOT scared of him - even after he had his hand on that idiot dudes neck strangling him - she buys him coffee! I love how their FATE will happen no matter what!!! And she realizes that darkness can also be comforting

End of 12 - Where he cries! Oh my heart, and she calls him!!! Oh I canā€™t take it.

3 Likes

doom%204

DOOM AND I HAVE A DATE!
**Eps 13 and 14 **
Iā€™m Gonna Catch UP!!! :sob::sob::sob:

@angelight313_168 Iā€™m starting Eps 13 (and 12 almost killed me at the end)

crying%202%20gif
5 min into Eps 13

This writer is AMAZING! Everything is COMING Together - this happened when I watched The King: Eternal Monarch - Everything was kind of hard to understand until the very end when everything came together it was such a beautiful story - This is happening HERE Also!

4 Likes