Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

A comedy like

Iā€™ve cried enough with Doom.

2 Likes

Itā€™s okay, international fans are here :wink:

4 Likes

Cuz They GET IT!!!

2 Likes

acegif

98% subbed Off You Go to FINISH DOOM! Iā€™m so Happy but SAD!

For those of you who need to watch TEAM TEAM LEADER in Eps 15 again with writer
18:45 min in!!!

3 Likes

I donā€™t want to see the final episodeā€¦ :cry:

3 Likes

crying

Iā€™m only 5 min in! and did DOOM come back MORE HANDSOME in that white shirt and his hair! is he even more handsome as a human aw Seo In Guk Iā€™m gonna miss you

2 Likes

Almost DONE Iā€™m over the MOON OVER the MOON! I donā€™t want it to END!

Such a BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY and they do so good explaining things

And I VOTE - Best Second Lead Couple on the Planet EVER - They must have a spin off! So romantic those two finally made my heart flutter! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

handsome, thereā€™s a change in his vibesā€¦
earlier he was all dark shades of doomā€¦
and now he emits refreshing vibesā€¦:star_struck:

2 Likes

Iā€™m Done!

If You Donā€™t Catch it At the Very End! The Ending Question (or wish) to the audience made me CRY! I had to rewind and watch it again when the meteor goes across the sky

Beautiful - Just Beautiful -

Iā€™m going to Cry now for Awhile! See you later

2 Likes

I want season 2!

5 Likes

Thanks, lady! Iā€™m so glad this series had a happy/meaningful ending. Now Iā€™m gonna be okay watching the last two episodes tonight. I am going to follow the writer(s) of this as it is a higher quality production than most. (Rating right up there with Goblin.)

3 Likes

I wonā€™t compare it to Goblin but I TOTALLY AGREE for me! They should be VERY VERY proud of this series! I could write a paper on all the meaning! I had to rewatch scenes and I know that I want to go back through it and re-watch and actually keep a ā€œjournalā€ for myself about what things hit me as meaningful.

Guys! What AM I GONNA do WITHOUT DOOM

3 Likes

@choitrio

I went to check, and thereā€™s only 1 person as; ā€˜ā€˜English Editor.ā€™ā€™ The other editors are for O/L. I thought all dramas had a GE/TE and so on. I feel Iā€™m reading literal translations throughout the drama, so you are right, considering itā€™s only one person working as editor, you canā€™t blame the inconsistency in the subtitles. I wrote them down (minute/episode) just to check later on, and see if they fix them or it stays as they are right now.

I felt the ending was too ā€˜ā€˜coldā€™ā€™ and fell asleep. hahahahaha

They spoiled me so much with episode 13/14, that I didnā€™t feel they fulfilled my expectations for Final Episode. Totally bummed out. No Season 2 for me though.

1 Like

AW I LOVED the ENDING! LOVED LOVED LOVED because it started with her wish for DOOM it ended with her having DOOM and wishing something beautiful and wanting the audience to wish something beautiful for their lives too.

3 Likes

Oh someone on MDL just pointed out something I didnā€™t think ofā€¦so the water bottle that PBY gave to the goddess (deity) for her potted plantā€¦helped DOOM grow in the garden when he left! So she literally and figuratively helped him GROW :sob:

_My heart actually feels very satisfied! Now I know I can re-watch and catch more wonderful things!:purple_heart:
I just might have to go back and watch all the kiss scenes first!

4 Likes

https://www.soompi.com/article/1476759wpp/8-of-seo-in-guks-k-dramas-to-check-out?utm_source=viki&utm_medium=newsmodule-container-web&utm_campaign=soompi_news_module&utm_content=37776c

The Kingā€™s Face looks good! Anyone watch that SIGgie one???

spoilerā€¦spoilerā€¦spoiler

They had some AWESOME kisses! Just beautiful ones throughout the drama! I liked that they focused on TEAM TEAM LEADER and his writer in the last episode.

The cutest thing was when she kissed DOOM on the cheek and then ran and he touched his lips! AW - so sweet. It didnā€™t bother me because I had already gotten my kisses in and the sweet scenes of them starring at each other were so heartwarming to me.

I know you didnā€™t love the TEAM LEADER like we did! Everyone has their own opinions! And I love that - I cried from Eps 12 thru the Finale!

I do think DOOM still exists - it just no longer was the one that grew - our DOOM -

1 Like

I didnā€™t see the sparks in Team Leader, and there could have been more fighting for her between the two guys over the girl writer. Everything was rushed at the end like they always do.