Who is Watching "Doom At Your Service"?šŸ’œ DATE WITH DOOM!

Make sure youā€™ve watched enough fluffy rom-coms beforehandā€¦it will take your everything. And of course, stock up on fluff after youā€™re done.
What a watch. LJGā€™s acting is phenomenal, still canā€™t believe he didnā€™t get that Best Actor award. Sometimes I just sat in awe of his acting. The director totally deserved his Baeksang, the cinematography was mind-blowing. Seriously have nothing but praise for that jewel of a drama. THRILLER.

2 Likes

I feel this way about Vincenzo - I cannot believe it didnā€™t get more awards and Mr Queen also

3 Likes

Iā€™m reading more and more about Seo In Guk - OUR DOOM
This Actor/Singer is quite the guy - what a good/nice guy!
I like him more and more and more
(photo CTTO)

3 Likes

4 Likes

Update: Currently dying from the fourth episode, got too many shocks
first they become all cutesy and I GOT SO SHOCKED BY THE SECOND LOVE TRIANGLE HAPPENING I HAD TO STOP WATCHING FOR A MIN!!!
Who do you think her friend will end up with? The team leader or her first love?

5 Likes

I am sitting here dying for #5

That one is hard! I love the actor who played in Nokdu - he is so cute but he is oblivious and the actor who played in scholar that walked the night has a secret love. Hard one!

spoiler%20gif
hahahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Yess I canā€™t guess at all who she will end up with! such a conflicting love triangle

2 Likes

But at the same time I feel like sheā€™s gonna end up with the team leader yk? which is the obvious path tbhā€¦ like she had a crush on the first guy first but then she realizes she ikes the other guy who she had her first kiss more? Idk if that makes sense

3 Likes

The guy that is going to the reunion seems to be oblivious to her and the team leader is going to ask her not to see him - its gonna be a push pull the whole time I think. I think she should end up with the team leader because he has been keeping his secret love all this time - I was surprised that they live together.

2 Likes

Same didnā€™t expect that too.

and yes at first I thought he liked tak because idk his glances looked that way, I was shocked he had a secret love for her friend.

2 Likes

Um - YEP WITH YOU GORGEOUS

4 Likes

Heā€™s just so cute INCIDNCEI!! The whole drama is amazing from first to second leads

2 Likes

Team Leader for the
Friend and author

First Kiss with the umbrella was AWESOME but he is so Stoic

3 Likes

doom%20as%20james%20dean

This was a James Dean Moment for me! I wish they showed that smirk smile
Aw, MELT! Seo In Guk

3 Likes

Team leader for everyone at this point :rofl: Yes I admit heā€™s tooā€¦ stoicā€¦ even in his everday life yk? Maybe that would be one of his character developments?

2 Likes

Am I the only one who realized that this girl in the beginning, the patient, is the main character in imitation?

3 Likes

Yes, her acting is amazing. On one hand, she plays a strict and ā€œI donā€™t care about youā€ God and on the other, she is a stupid naive girl :joy::joy::joy:

She was also in Oscar winning Parasite

3 Likes

hey he looks like the Vampire Boy we discussed a looong time ago! Lee Soo Hyuk, is that him?

3 Likes

He is in The Scholar Who Walks the Night as Gwi - Yes

3 Likes

Lee played that vampire so well, anyone seen a neighborhood hero, what about a stranger in my house? he was awesome in all of them

1 Like