Will they be together? Drama Angst/Flirty Tension

As @vivi_1485 pointed out, it wasn’t romantic angst that drove that drama, per se, but the frustration was real. I actually really loved the series, though. I am drawn to these broken people and their journey of healing. Part of the ML’s brokenness, we find out later in the drama, is a lifetime of guilt he has been carrying because of a specific incident, and this guilt drives him to want to help and fix people. The series had lots of little elements, including a mystery/thriller aspect, the relationships between all these people, and the journey to find our true selves. It was really pretty interesting, IMO.

2 Likes

Though I usually never think such things, this was one drama where I wouldn’t have minded that. The SFL was a sweet character and I actually found myself liking them both together. She knew his past, she was close to him… oh well
Since we know the FL’s past, I didn’t really hate her, but I felt pretty sorry for her and at the same time wished she would get professional help. As another reviewer once pointed out, the drama sometimes felt like it made a mockery out of psychiatric help— she was literally running all over a mental health hospital and no one ever thought she needed help!

This still seems to be a problem in many dramas I have seen.

2 Likes

He wants to protect her but does not really know why!

1 Like

Tension Dramas

What Dramas have “HER” falling first!

https://push.abs-cbn.com/2020/7/17/fresh-scoops/feeling-anxious-try-the-butterfly-hug-from-its-29460

1 Like

In Falling for Innocence - Pretty much have a guy in hot pursuit and a guy who feels entitled. Along with the memory of a guy.

@stardust2466_546
Have you watched all of these???

I didn’t like bonus book as the FL - didn’t care for her. I didn’t like Witches Romance - I felt like it got too comical (but loved the bar kiss) I’ll have to check some of these out.

1 Like

Encounter, yes I’ve watched it and no, I won’t watch it again (and you know why) which is a shame because Gummy is yummy.
Something in the Rain was, I thought, a good one but a lot of people took umbrage with the way her mother treated her (I didn’t like it either-was close to a throw-your-laptop except I watch on a TV and I can’t/won’t throw that). ML is another guy who never ages. Old enough to be in HP but still looks like he should be in BBU.
Witch’s Romance was just plain cute and fun as I recall but the ol’ brain ain’t what it used to be so who knows??? LOL.
Faith, I love LMH but I have really struggled to finish this one and I don’t know why. I’m at the point where he is debating about whether to send her back or not.
Temperature of Love; I’ve heard this one is really good but I can’t find it streaming anywhere so I guess I’ll have to wait until the planets are in alignment to watch.
Thanks so much for the list!

1 Like

That is my throw the laptop drama

Encounter I loved Bo Yummy - I could watch it just for his FEELS

1 Like

jung%20hae%20in%201

I love Jung Hae In - I forget about him sometimes! Such a cutie pie!

1 Like

BTW, we are performing data-testing this week in the new system. So far no major problems so I am hoping BBU will be up early next week. :wink:

2 Likes

tenor

1 Like

Funny you should mention Jung Hae In, because I was just reading up on the cigarette thread, and he, along with pretty much every other character in Ntflx’s ‘D.P.’ smoke and smoke a LOT.

2 Likes

Our baby is actually smoking - like dragging off the cigarette smoking!?

1 Like

Yes, actual, real smoking. His character maybe doesn’t do it as much as some others, but he does actually take drags off the cigarette - full frontal video footage with no camera tricks, though the tricks may be that they are not ‘real’ cigarettes. I don’t know what sort of trickery they use for that these days.

1 Like

That makes me sad when I hear/read that. I read somewhere that Wookie is a smoker too. No offense to smokers. You be you and I’ll be me. Still sad about it though…

3 Likes