Woodworking stuff and other artsy stuff

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

So it’s not woodworking, but my daughter and I both draw in our free time. Most of the time, it’s related to games and books, but recently some of my work friends asked me and my daughter to draw their animals. We are not professionals; it’s just for fun. Some come out well, and other times not so much.

4 Likes

Here’s a thread you might want to earmark.:ok_hand:t5::wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for telling me about the book-related thread. I will check it out. :smiley:

3 Likes

3 Likes

DR WHO!!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

The Secret Of Nature

·hope y’all like

Unleash Your Imagination and Marvel at the Splendor of Nature’s Majestic Landscapes

these pictures was awesome and in various countries. breath taking!!

4 Likes

3 Likes

this isnt woodworking, its nature

Plumed Basilisk.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

now we got the
woodworking

Dogs Online
2 Likes

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

eosptorSnd0tci131t08cf15fimi426u829c31a42a670tu4386u176h9l05 ·

Watch out, there’s a tiger on the beach!

Incredible work by Beach4Art, who created this tiger using stones on a beach in Devon!

3 Likes

now I think this one is cute

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

has anyone traveled on this bridge in Vietnam??

4 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

now if we ever meet. RUN!!!

made out of straw

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

The magnificent “Elephant Rock” in Iceland! 🙂

2 Likes