Viki

Woodworking stuff and other artsy stuff

:smile::smile::smile: Yes you did! :joy:
:heart: The new one though, imagine! All made from CDs! W✧\ (>o<)ノ✧W!

I think it would be neat sun catchers

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Beautiful wooden art.

It definitely is, as seen, great sunlight reflector :blush::blush::blush:

121clicks.com

@121clicks · Intere

*Stickers have some new spin on the emoticons!*:heavy_heart_exclamation: Check these out! :joy: Artsy! :art:

love them! how do I get???

I have them popping up on my google keyboard, on my phone that is, I have to screen shot them to post, they’re not compatible with inserting in most things. :wink:

oh ok good to know .

Amazing sculpture by Brandon Wilson.

If you Love Animals join [I Love Dogs](https://www.facebook.com/I-Love-Dogs-103295581081841/?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mural on a building in the city of Lleida, Spain.

Woodworking Enthusiasts

Poster based in Canada

· t21pf1ln9faorg45hff1f ·

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

um wanna try?
glad he wore his hard hat

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Steven Higgins’ guardians of the forest.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

interesting

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

All the artworks are hand-cut without using any kind of magnifying tools.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

how about this one??

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Driftwood horse sculpture by Abdul Ghofur

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sand Artist Creates Detailed Sculptures That You Could Easily Mistake For Live Animals If You Saw Them From A Distance

[

https://bernews.com/…/photos-sandcastle-happy-easter…/

Stunning chainsaw carving.

For more interesting arts join Animal art ❤

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

we ready for as ride