Woodworking stuff and other artsy stuff

121clicks.com

@121clicks · Intere

2 Likes

*Stickers have some new spin on the emoticons!*:heavy_heart_exclamation: Check these out! :joy: Artsy! :art:
Screenshot_20220330-161028_Messages Screenshot_20220330-161201_Messages Screenshot_20220330-161301_Messages Screenshot_20220330-161126_Messages Screenshot_20220330-161114_Messages Screenshot_20220330-161244_Messages Screenshot_20220330-161056_Messages Screenshot_20220330-161217_Messages

1 Like

love them! how do I get???

1 Like

I have them popping up on my google keyboard, on my phone that is, I have to screen shot them to post, they’re not compatible with inserting in most things. :wink:

1 Like

oh ok good to know .

Amazing sculpture by Brandon Wilson.

If you Love Animals join [I Love Dogs](https://www.facebook.com/I-Love-Dogs-103295581081841/?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Mural on a building in the city of Lleida, Spain.

2 Likes

Woodworking Enthusiasts

Poster based in Canada

· t21pf1ln9faorg45hff1f ·

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

um wanna try?
glad he wore his hard hat

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Steven Higgins’ guardians of the forest.

1 Like

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

interesting

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

All the artworks are hand-cut without using any kind of magnifying tools.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

how about this one??

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

Driftwood horse sculpture by Abdul Ghofur

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Sand Artist Creates Detailed Sculptures That You Could Easily Mistake For Live Animals If You Saw Them From A Distance

[

2 Likes

https://bernews.com/…/photos-sandcastle-happy-easter…/

Stunning chainsaw carving.

For more interesting arts join Animal art ❤

2 Likes

1 Like

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

we ready for as ride

1 Like

look closly

1 Like

I guess eagles/hawks, are foxes of the sky.

1 Like

Scrap metal and discarded objects recycled into lifelike animal sculptures by Barbara Franc

1 Like