You Know You've Been Watching Too Many Kdramas When

Yep, pretty much fine. Nothing to see here.

2 Likes

Either they have overexaggerated PTSD or they just breeze past everything. There is no middle ground :joy:

3 Likes

When I watch a Korean drama it sometimes sounds French to me. Is that strange? Korean sounds really pleasant to me. I download a lot of soundtracks from dramas that I like too

2 Likes

You know You’ve Been Watching Too Many Kdrama when. . .
When you’ve created these many #actors-actresses celebrities topics like @kris_o . . . She started something :eyes: :thinking: :eye: ͜ ʖ :eye:

3 Likes

Wow! I kept scrolling, thinking I’d get to the end, but it kept going and going. That’s a pretty comprehensive list. :clipboard:

6 Likes

I know right! ! :sweat_smile: Hence my reason for sharing, :relaxed: :relaxed: w :star_struck: w! Kudos to her! If any fan type in the name of an actor or actress in search, they should have no problem discussing their celebrity.
Screenshot_20210730-144802_Messages

3 Likes

I think she used to be a staff member on the Viki community team… her first posts say that.

6 Likes

Found another old post that fits this topic :rofl:

2 Likes

MDL has taught me this! Red Sky is getting hate - DOOM got hate - Nevertheless got HATE on MDL - too slow this that or the other - I take my opinion - If I love it, then I love it! I don’t read reviews much anymore!

4 Likes

I read reviews mostly just to find out if there is going to be a lot of tragedy or an unhappy ending, because I want to avoid those.

4 Likes

MDL is the WORST - The rating for Red Sky is too LOW - Even other people are saying it! The people on MDL are weird - I will read VIKI reviews.

4 Likes

Same. I just check if it’s tragic. I do NOT check reviews for popular dramas. There are some people who just want to show off that they hate mainstream dramas/ like calling everything “overrated”. More obscure dramas usually have honest reviews.

Popular dramas are in a class of their own now. You can’t check reviews. They’re unreliable. I was so sad and annoyed to see so many comments hating on iconic shows like Goblin, DOTS and Flower Of Evil. The rating speaks louder, though. Why does a show have a 9.1 rating but bad reviews? Because it’s filled with newbies trying to say it’s the worst drama ever while everybody else just quietly rate it and leave.

4 Likes

And there are shows with a 9.5 or higher rating that I didn’t like! We all have such different tastes! Some the same but some different!

3 Likes

This should help.

4 Likes

So CUTE!

I want that multi colored outfit-

Thank you for sharing I used to do this stuff as a little girl - used to dress up and do shows all the time

Shake it OFF - one of my FAVORITES
3 Likes

Screenshot_20210730-145124_Messages

3 Likes

I’m curious if most of you here tend to give a rating to most things you watch. With only a couple exceptions, I only review and rate things that I really like. I guess I just don’t usually like taking the time to write a review for things I wasn’t particularly happy with.

4 Likes

I don’t review everything, either. I write reviews whenever I feel like. But I rate everything on MDL.

4 Likes

Nope, not for most I watched. It all comes down to my choosing to write a review. Sometimes it’s because I like it a lot, or I found it so unlikable!

3 Likes

I have rated everything that I completed on MDL also.

2 Likes