You Know You've Been Watching Too Many Kdramas When

I was 15 and now I’m 22 ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ time flies but passion stays !! :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow! I think K-dramas have that affect on people. Once you are introduced to K-dramas, you can’t ever stop watching them.:wink:

5 Likes

And @mirjam_465 thinks she can quit any moment :joy: I dare you @mirjam_465 :rofl: or anyone else for that matter :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I know it’s not just me, but have you ever have the drama, or movie you paused watching just pop up in your emotions with such strong attachment, like it’s calling you back to finish. You literally feel as if you have something quite important needing your time, and nothing else will satisfy.

It’s often those cliff hangar scenes of the afore mentioned white truck, or simply crossing the street :laughing::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::laughing: and similar in kind scenes, that compels you back. . .

5 Likes

Are you going to check it? :joy:

1 Like

What am I checking :joy: I dare you!:rofl:
ᕙ( • ‿ • )ᕗ└|∵|┐♪♪┌|∵|┘♪ ᕙ( ◠ ‿ • )ᕗ
We are all so addicted, they must have had a good shaman ceremony for putting out all these dramas, and entertainment be they variety, k-pop, food or anything on the world stage.

1 Like

I swear I did not watch any K-dramas today! :joy:

3 Likes

My phone is broke, I literally dropped it, and
am typing with half
a screen

1 Like

I hope it can be repaired.

2 Likes

I think kdramas are very good at emotionally involving you in the drama/movie. It’s something I love. Even if you’re watching a fast-paced crime action thriller, there WILL be a heartwarming, tearjerking moment.
I was watching Team Bulldog: Off-Duty Investigation and wow I did not expect to be brought to tears by a father-daughter relationship healed and another heartwarming moment with juvenile criminals involved. The Player is also such a badass con-artist drama but still held moments that had me going :sob::confounded::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
They include all these tiny moments that really connect you to the characters because they all have a vulnerable side, they’re not invincible.

4 Likes

This is my phone gang, Yup, gotta get a new one, I’m typing on a old phone, that won’t charge, properly, :laughing::joy: using the hotspot from the broke phone. Not only does the old phone not wanna charge, it’s battery drains so quickly!
IMG_20210502_232221 IMG_20210502_232003
One of these old phones has got to work, because I’ll not be myself with no access to my dramas!! :crazy_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::rofl::laughing::rofl:

5 Likes

That’s a broke phone!

Jinjja" Ottoke ?! Pali Pali to get a new one!

3 Likes

So were they any GOOD?

1 Like

It’s really bad when you start thinking of the Korean expression instead of the English word! I do that all the time!

7 Likes

You, and I both need the frozen spoons method of recovery.
One frozen spoon application, as recommended above in these threads.

1 Like

Ha! They were alright, not very sweet.

Talking about sweet. Who on these threads has had pocky sticks, and which is your preferred?
I like the almond crush tip chocolate dipped
pocky sticks the best!
Capture%20_2021-05-03-04-18-49-1
Capture%20_2021-05-03-04-19-22-1

2 Likes

Working on it! The thing is, I got it :calling: in March, but what did I expect :woman_shrugging:t5:
How? Why? No protective case, and only a key ring.

1 Like

My favorite is the almond POCKY also! I can get it at my local Korean/Asian store. Along with those honey twist snacks

2 Likes

Loll I love the way Song Seung Heon is just signaling that everything’s fine with that smile of his even though your phone’s completely broken :joy:
Hope you’re able to get a new one soon!

3 Likes

ha! ha! @vivi_1485 I like that! It sure does seem he’s saying that :slight_smile::blush: and I’d say you’re right, because everything still works it’s the visual that’s mostly broke. Maybe I’ll get one later today.

3 Likes

Screenshots_2021-05-10-04-12-46
https://discussions.viki.com/t/you-know-youve-been-watching-too-many-kdramas-when/33177/151?u=leerla73
I finally found it, but I find it’s really sweet, the sweet :sweet_potato: potato twist I found before, had the right amount of sweetness.
Screenshots_2021-05-10-04-13-23

2 Likes