This oneโ€™s real funny :smiley_cat::smile_cat::joy_cat:

3 Likes

lets see if you see it

oh gosh I have a problem!!

4 Likes

heres another one

6 Likes

4 Likes

:wink: :rofl: I see more than it too! :joy: Itโ€™s kind of like being turned upside down, isnโ€™t it? That :nose:t5:nose! Our anatomy is a fascinating work of :art: :paintbrush:art, and :heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: heart.

Finding more than the obvious in artistic expressions
:rofl::beer: Cheers! :beers: :rofl:

The details in the obvious old couple, makes you think about cultures, and gender roles in society.

:smile: the world we live in, makes us see, and capture things differently, my view from the scenic view is, God has eyes everywhere! :rofl:

3 Likes

cool!!

6 Likes

just sayinโ€™

2 Likes

I found another one , hope someone likes it
๐‘จ ๐’…๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’‚ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘จ๐‘ณ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’‚๐’„๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’… ๐’Š๐’•๐’” ๐’‚๐’„๐’‰๐’Š๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’•โ€ฆ

@krutikkkkkkk

clear your mind watch the sky

gifting the sun

he stole the moon

4 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

ok this one is waaaaay out there! now I know some of you"younguns" havenโ€™t used any of these, but just thought Iโ€™d share these, give you a laugh today

3 Likes

I love seeing creative photos like the ones with the sun and moon.

Also, I have used a number of those replacement curses on many occasions. Often times I end up using food-related words in these instances though, like fudgesicle and shish kabob. :grin:

4 Likes

oh fudgesicle! I did it again!! hehehehehehe

3 Likes

imageโ€ฆ

ok watch it!!

2 Likes

Make that two Spanish speaking dogs :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

soooo funny!!

1 Like

:rofl: I know right! :rofl:

1 Like