Your laugh for the day

4 Likes

we were discussing about how hard English is in another line. but this struck me funny this morning. thought you would get a laugh too

4 Likes

I really didn’t know where to put this one but thought its still a good laugh

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

4 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

at least a smile

#**Anouk the Ninja Cat

//////////////////////////////////////
what do you see first?

• If you see the crocodile first, maybe you are likely to be someone who sees’s the bigger picture in most aspects of your life. You are also probably quite practical and don’t enjoy taking risks.
  • If you see the boat first, perhaps it’s that you are good with the finer details, and nothing gets by your keen eye! You are probably quite a unique and creative person, too.
4 Likes

an awwwwwwwwwwww moment

3 Likes

Take some time to get your LaughOutLoud! :joy::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Yes yes, very cute an’ all, but all I can think of is ‘Eww! Bambi spit!’ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

3 Likes

you are so right ninjas!!!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

I lost it at the end :laughing:

4 Likes

Aw, puppy just wanted to hug it out and kiss it and make it better. :grin:

3 Likes

4 Likes

how about this?.

A little something to put a smile on your face

2 Likes

can’t leave the dogs out!

2 Likes

You always put a smile on :blush::blush::blush: and lots of Lols too!
Screenshot_20210912-114015_Messages
Screenshot_20210912-114007_Messages

2 Likes

thank you!! just don’t know how good that made me feel, I guess I am on a downer today, sorry y’all, wow! I just read something and maybe I need to eat!!! hehehehe

another for our pooches

3 Likes

I wish you light! Light inside, outside, and shining bright all around you! :blush::sunflower:
The winter will soon pass, Spring is right around the corner :bouquet::seedling::dizzy: :two_hearts::sparkling_heart::two_hearts:

2 Likes