Your laugh for the day

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: yes spring right around the corner!

thank you!!

2 Likes

hehehehehemaybe thats what I need to do!!

2 Likes

now I have found a place to put all those dead bodies I have accumulated!!

2 Likes

love this one!~!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

thank goodness I am retired now! but some of you are still working, check this out!

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter,
:rofl::sob::joy:
“… Did you noticed they walked everywhere. . .” :rofl:

:running_man::dash::dash::dash: honey want to run from that cheesecake :rofl:

I knew there was a reason I strongly dislike this time :sob::joy::rofl: “officially old!”
Screenshot_20210912-114007_Messages

2 Likes

a rare snowball caterpiller

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

ok it took me a while too

4 Likes

I hope thjis isn’t a bad thing for some, but it made me laugh

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

to make up for that one how about this one??

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

hows this one?

3 Likes

Oooh! You’re referring to the picture below! Sure looks like King Kong :rofl: It’s a dude with a :fishing_pole_and_fish: fishing rod, gutting a :fish: fish :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

1 Like

I thought y’all would like some different things to laugh about. glad you liked them

2 Likes

[image
Town Came Together To Rescue Two Clydesdales From Frozen Lake With Chainsaws
](https://l.facebook.com/l.php?

do you see anything funny in that sentence??? why would the Clydesdales have chainsaws?? its me with my weird vision, but I just had to pass this on, . Our English again!

2 Likes

Children of NowADays :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
The laughter on this will hurt your tummy :joy::sob::rofl: be sure to do a full screen view, and definitely turn up the volumn.

2 Likes

my laugh for the day!! thanks!

1 Like

Happy Living

t0phO3ct1flober 277t,mo 4r201l6 ·

A State Trooper pulled an 87 yr old woman over for speeding. As he looked at her drivers license he was surprised to notice that attached to it was a conceal weapon permit. Taken aback, he couldn’t help but ask if she had a gun in her possession. She replied in her crackly voice that she indeed did have a 45 automatic in her glove compartment. The trooper then asked if she had any other weapons to which she replied that she also had a 9mm Glock in her center console. The shocked trooper asked if that was all and the little old lady held up her purse and replied, “Well, I do keep a 38 special in my purse.” Finally the astonished trooper asked, "What are you afraid of…? and the little old lady smiled and replied, “Not a Freaking thing.”

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
image comomg soon in a drive through!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

ok nuff said!

4 Likes

3 Likes

I am sorry I forgot where I put stuff on here like this

·

What a handy dandy idea…instead of throwing away Creamer containers, reuse them for all kinds of things.

3 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

“I just can’t wait to be king”.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ENOUGH ALREADY!! but heres another laugh

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like