Your laugh for the day

ok I think this tops everything else!

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

Visit this post, if you already have, revisit. :rofl::joy::sob::rofl::joy: @stockholm_syndrome hearted it, which allowed me to revisit, :rofl::rofl::rofl: I had such a hearty laugh, :joy::joy::sob::rofl::joy: and ended up resharing on different platforms. :wink:
Thoughts for you/us to ponder

2 Likes

now that is funny!!

1 Like

It’s a good one so I hearted it again :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

It is :joy::rofl::laughing::grin: :raising_hand_woman:t5:‍♀

2 Likes

anyone afraid of bridges? dfon’t know if we should laugh or cry with this one

ok heres your laugh

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

1 Like

Watermelon.!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
[image

Wild Revolution ·

Join

Deja Hu · tFiSensbr36u0ary r261 at4 5:3ta6 Agi5M ·

You have to draw the line somewhere……

The artist is Helga Stenzel. The name of this series is Laundrosaurus.

She has a website:

3 Likes

I love the creative clothesline creations!

2 Likes

This in the last photo, I see it better when not looking at it direct. Kind of like as I’m typing, I can see the landrosaurus, but if I look up, :joy::face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy: it’s just socks and underwear! :rofl:

1 Like

2 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

wow 10 days!! well I am back from my trip, so gotta get people to laugh,

I really hope they will get a good one to cast as the doctor this next season!!

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

now here are some crazy “facts” you may not have heard of!
and yes some may be gross but hey I didn’t know a couple

• I can’t get over the fact that tax dollars paid someone to do all this research
1 Like

“English” lesson for the day

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

2 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
you “kids” old enough to know this one??

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter,
:wink: Thanks for coming back! :blush:

2 Likes

I didn’t realize how much I was missing your daily dose of laughs until you came back and gave us some gems @frustratedwriter. :grin:

2 Likes

well thank you!!! sharing some cuteness now

1 Like

anyone???

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

ok heres this in a nutshell…

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
now this!

I just had my new car delievered i will save on the electric and diesel

ok nuff said!!

2 Likes