Your laugh for the day

3 Likes

A little bit of dark humor today, I see. I’ll take it. :rofl:

2 Likes

This is just too hilarious!!! And the conductor is famous for his concerts; I would love to see one!! If you look closely, how the old ladies are energized and feel and move with the music :rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That’s true, but lot’s of peroxide and unhealthy shoes for women (later on bunion (Hallux) issues.

2 Likes

1. A nurse was on duty in the Emergency Room when a young woman with purple hair styled into a punk rocker Mohawk, sporting a variety of tattoos,

and wearing strange clothing, entered. It was quickly determined that the patient had acute appendicitis, so she was scheduled for immediate surgery.

When she was completely disrobed on the operating table, the staff noticed that her pubic hair had been dyed green and above it there was a Tattoo that read . . .’ Keep off the grass.’

Once the surgery was completed, the surgeon wrote a short note on the patient’s dressing, Which said, ‘Sorry . . . Had to mow the lawn.’

Submitted by RN no name,

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

this one is questionable

An Engineer dies and goes to Hell. Dissatisfied with the level of discomfort, he starts designing and building improvements.

After a while, Hell has air conditioning, flush toilets and escalators. The Engineer is a pretty popular guy.

One day God calls and asks Satan, “So, how’s it going down there?”

Satan says, “Hey things are going great. We’ve got air conditioning and flush toilets and escalators, and there’s no telling what this Engineer is going to come up with next.”

God is horrified. "What? You’ve got an Engineer? That’s a mistake - he should never have gone down there! You know all Engineers go to Heaven. Send him up here! "

Satan says, "No way. I like having an Engineer on the staff.

I’m keeping him."

God says, “Send him up here or I’ll sue.”

“Yeah, right,” Satan laughs,

“and where are you going to get a lawyer?”

Join This Group If You Love To Laugh: [LAUGH WITH THE LADIES]

this one ,I think, has been on here before, but a good laugh

2 Likes

3 Likes

God, and Satan aren’t on a balanced scale. :balance_scale:
God is the creator of all. So, God saying “. . . I’ll sue!” That’s not even remotely funnay, because, that’ll never happen . . . :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Her laugh
is what’s funny
:smile::laughing::joy:

Definitely a baseball player in his past life. :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

I have that in purple. I made a scarf with it. A good way to distract from my sugar addiction.

1 Like

2 Likes

ok y’all I wasn’t going to put anything on here, any of these links and all, BUT again found this and had to share!!

Praying for our city!! 🤦🏽‍♀️

The city of Lexington has been left in shock because of what transpired on a public bus today 06/16/2022 at 8:30 AM this morning.

The Lexington Police Department Investigation Unit found two heads in a passenger’s bag on a City Bus headed towards downtown Lexington. A young man, about 21 years old, got onto the bus with a backpack at Russel Cave Road.

Shortly after he boarded, fellow passengers then began to perceive a strong smell from the boy’s backpack. The horrible smell made the passengers suspicious and one of them alerted the driver. The driver saw some Policemen on patrol and beckoned to them. The Policemen stormed the bus,commando-style, and began to search passengers.

One of the policemen almost fainted in shock when he opened the 21-year-old boy’s backpack and found two (2) heads. After examining them carefully, the Policemen found out that they were two known heads.

It was a head of garlic and the other of an onion.

Thank you very much for your attention!

Now you can continue what you were doing!

YOU love too much drama!

ok I’m outta here

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

You know what’s coming after that . . .

A you scared me to death kimchi slap!

(Giphy)

3 Likes

They even made a gif! :rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::laughing::joy:

1 Like

heheheheheheheh sorry!!

1 Like

3 Likes

ok y’all a laugh for us genealogists

2 Likes

this is for our kitty lovers and do you relate?

3 Likes

ok heres another one
so guess I will have enough books to read for awhile

3 Likes

MY laugh for the day!!

2 Likes

my little persian has been hanging around for 2 years, still haven’t been able to get her in the house, but she does let me pet her, but thought this was kind of cute,

2 Likes

“. . . It ended up that Everybody blamed Somebody when Nobody did what Anybody could have done.”

I remember this :joy: :joy: Way back when, when I was in Sunday School. Oldie, but goodie!

1 Like