Your laugh for the day

ok being its gonna be a hot one, thought this would cool some of us off

1 Like

image anyone for bread? oh! Its a cat!!

2 Likes

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

OMG!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

This is a good one, with a twist!
:rofl: Good laughs :rofl:
YT shorts.

3 Likes

Dangerous roads in the world and not for faint of heart! no way for me!!!

image image

2 Likes

2 Likes

people that travel on those roads has “guts”, think I would find another way for my destination

2 Likes

Unless there was a huge meteor fire and a giant T-Rex had escaped from a lab and was after me and floods were spreading in the valleys, all at the same time, you wouldn’t catch me on one of those roads, ever.

4 Likes

amen to that one!! well I seen it and thoughjt it would be an interesting thing. Interesting is all, again no way would I travel those roads!

2 Likes

Seriously, like they could have taken a flight or something, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: what is wrong with these loonies! Especially this one! They just had to climb it, and without a :parachute: parachute, or glider as backup! :pensive:
I think this one below had to be mining for precious stones.
I suggest anything to do with heights, including everyday passengers of any type of aircrafts, have at least a :point_down:t5: don’t forget the :parachute: parachute :rofl::rofl::joy::rofl: you’ll need it to land safely. :parachute:
Wingsuit
Screenshot_20220628-084213_Google

3 Likes

Well, put. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

2 Likes

3 Likes

if anyone is on a diet, loosen up (pun intended) enjoy the cupcaks

Sad News
Please join me in remembering a great icon of the
entertainment community. The Pillsbury Doughboy died
yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma complications from
repeated pokes in the belly. He was 71.
Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of
celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including
Mrs. Buttersworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins,
Betty Crocker, the Hostess
Twinkies and Captain Crunch. The grave
site was piled high with flours.
Aunt Jemima delivered the
eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never
knew how much he
was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but
his later life was filled with turnovers. He was considered
a very smart cookie, but wasted much of his dough on
half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times,
he still was a crusty old man and was considered a positive
roll model for millions…
Doughboy is survived by his wife Play Dough, three
children: John Dough, Jane Dough and
Dosey Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also
survived by his elderly father, Pop Tart.
The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

my laugh for the day.

So an elderly Italian man living alone in New Jersey wanted to plant his annual tomato garden, but it was very difficult work, since the ground was hard. His only son, Vincent, who used to help him, was in prison. The old man wrote a letter to his son and described his predicament:

Dear Vincent,

I am feeling pretty sad, because it looks like I won’t be able to plant my tomato garden this year. I’m just getting too old to be digging up a garden plot. I know if you were here my troubles would be over… I know you would be happy to dig the plot for me, like in the old days.

Love, Papa

A few days later he received a letter from his son.

Dear Pop,

Don’t dig up that garden. That’s where the bodies are buried.

Love,

Vinnie

At 4 a.m. the next morning, FBI agents and local police arrived and dug up the entire area without finding any bodies. They apologized to the old man and left. That same day the old man received another letter from his son.

Dear Pop,

Go ahead and plant the tomatoes now. That’s the best I could do under the circumstances.

Love you,

Based on a true story…maybe…![:grin:|16x16]

4 Likes

2 Likes

Screenshot_20220628-002720_Messages

:rofl:dwl :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::joy: Your penchant/taste for dark humor, went over, but I’ve got my eyes on you. :face_with_monocle::joy::rofl:
https://c.tenor.com/ny0DrxLOA-UAAAAM/im-watching-you-i-got-my-eye-on-you.gif

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::heart_eyes::upside_down_face: love y’all anyway!!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

for all of you that I do call friends…

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

ok one more for now

2 Likes