Your laugh for the day

You cant beat a Scotsman, Lol.

A Scot went to a dentist for tooth extraction and first inquired about cost. Dentist said $12000 , the Scott thought it as too much. After some thought, he asked about cheaper methods.The dentist said Yes, it can be done without anesthesia and will cost only $3000, but it would be very very painful. Scott said ok Dr, do it without anesthesia.

On the appointed day & time, the dentist removed the tooth without anesthesia and during the entire procedure the Scott sat quietly, even smiling a little. The dentist was not only surprised but was quite impressed and said I have never seen such a brave patient like you. I don’t even want my fees, here, instead take this $ 5000 as a reward, you’ve taught me such a powerful lesson today about mastering one’s pain and feelings!!

In the evening he met his fellow dentists and told everyone about his amazing Scott patient. Out of all doctors, one doctor jumped up and shouted that bloody Scott first came to me, I gave him anesthesia and asked him to wait outside for half an hour ! After half an hour when I called him he had left!!!

Visit Our Store: www.alltrendytees.com

Promo Code: LAUGHINGLADIES To Get 15% Off On Your Purchase

May be an image of ‎2 people, people standing, indoor and ‎text that says '‎جا gettyimages South agency 1193288519‎'‎‎

Nice stockings.

2 Likes

oh my! I haven’t put anything on here in at least 2 days. guess no one laughs any more

2 Likes

"Call 911!" :running_man: :dash: :running_man: :dash: :running_man: :dash: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
"I am 911!" :policeman:t2: :dash: :policeman:t2: :dash: :policeman:t2: :dash: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
"No you’re not!" :running_man: :dash: :running_man: :dash: :running_man: :dash: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

". . .did you just kissed my wife!?!"
". . .I thought she was an actress!"
" Take it back!"
:joy::joy::joy::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

(^^^)| (^^^)|
supposed to be a shark
shark
well it didn’t work for me, then hows this??

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

1 Like

anyone wanna have fun?? hehehehe

how about this

3 Likes

Good laughs for today, except for the handstand on the rock face. I can’t even look at that! :scream::dizzy_face::see_no_evil:

2 Likes

should have seen the other one, two laying on a ledge!! I also agree with you, how can someone do that??

2 Likes

I have no idea. I cannot relate. I nearly hyperventilate just looking at pictures like that. shudders

2 Likes

:person_cartwheeling: People are so loony! :person_cartwheeling:
Screenshot_20220614-135943_Messages

:joy::joy: Why the question sign had to be a cop? :joy::joy:

@frustratedwriter, @my_happy_place,
I went looking for more loony people, and found 'em!
Prepare your heart, it’s gonna drop several times over.
https://youtu.be/X3fz6QU3I10

2 Likes

He’s about to eat nemo!! Your drama addiction is so obvious! Whenever, you group the laughs, and I’m merrily :rofl::rofl::rofl: LoL, then I find one of the bunch as a misfit. :flushed: ! But! I still get it, they need to upgrade.
ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ :rat::mouse2: ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ :bear: :teddy_bear: :koala:
/╲/\╭(•‿•)╮/\╱\ :spider: :spider_web: :spider: ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ :smile_cat::paw_prints::tiger::cat2:

1 Like

I’ll prepare my heart by not watching the video in the first place. I really can’t take it. :cold_sweat:

breathe in, breathe out

2 Likes

Okay, I feel you! :joy::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I’ve wondered if it’s possible to die of fear. I really don’t want to put that to the test. :joy:

2 Likes

OMG!! no thank you for any of them I am with my_happy place and leerla73! maybe I shouldn’t have put them on here!

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::joy::rofl: too late! They can go in one of the travel threads too . . .
@frustratedwriter, @my_happy_place,
And guys, can you believe they’re recording while doing that hike, I’d probably be stuck like glue to the mountain, and cannot move.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

ok y’all gonna try and make up for my “disasters” from yesterday.

2 Likes

I’m not there yet

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok some of you know I am a bit crazy, lets see if you will laugh at this one. and I did laugh

3 Likes