Your laugh for the day

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

3 Likes

Half brother :joy::joy::joy: Full brother.:rofl:

2 Likes

whatever :thinking: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

To whoever lost an iPhone 14 Pro Max outside the train station yesterday…

Can you please stop calling my new phone? :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

My girlfriend asked if I wanted to start doing yoga with her.

I said, “Well this puts me in an awkward position.”

4 Likes

This may not be funny to some but I found this so HILARIOUS that I wrote it down (Chinese/English subtitles)

A mother in law enraged tells her daughter in law so the son could hear loud and clear (the mother actress was so perfect for this scene).

In a rage she says…
Such a big Shanghai!
Golden Phoenix married into our Tian Family!
It turned out to be a non-laying grass hen!
No kids! There is a mountain of gold and silver. What’s the use?!
The son tell his mom.
Mom, stop making trouble.
The mom with fire coming out of her pores go
POOH!!!

The story is about a guy who leaves his good, beautiful, simple wife, for the mistress. The mistress is a young beautiful blonde, bimbo, rich girl.
No crime goes unpunished, and blondie has a condition that makes her infertile; so after 3 years mother in law demands that phoenix girl and jerk guy, goes to do the check up for why no baby yet?

The scene deserves an award bc it was hilariously funny. Hope it made you laugh…:rofl:

2 Likes

If coronavirus isn’t about beer,

why do I keep seeing cases of it? :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

OMG!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

course “dumb blonde” joke

2 Likes

This year I made my New Year’s Resolution…
To finish everything I sta…

:thinking:

3 Likes

Not really for me I don’t see it as a bimbo drama. To me, is the fact that Mother in Law’s can be so ridiculous controlling in their son’s married life (I went through MIL hate/love relationship). They need to let go of the umbilical cord. In this case the mother in law got very happy and helped son stay with the mistress because of course, she was rich and blonde! Her Daughter in Law was such an angel and a sweetheart but you know Asian writers…ugh. I didn’t like many parts so I skipped a lot, and the ending didn’t brought joy to me in the least although many will say it was perfect ending.

1 Like

:musical_note:You like to-may-to, I like to-mah-to :musical_note:

2 Likes

Why did the birthday boy wrap himself in paper?

He wanted to live in the present.

5 Likes

A mother and a baby camel were talking one day when the baby camel asked, “Mom, why do we have these huge three-toed feet?”

The mother replied, “Well son, when we trek across the desert, our toes will help us stay on top of the soft sand.”

Two minutes later the young camel asked, “Mom, why do we have these long eyelashes?”

They are there to keep the sand out of our eyes on the trips through the desert," the mother said.

“Mom, why have we got these great big humps on our back?”

“They are there to help us store water for our long treks across the desert, so we can go without drinking for long periods of time.”

“So we have huge feet to stop us from sinking, long eyelashes to keep the sand out of our eyes, and these humps to store water.”

“Yes dear,” said the mother.

“So why are we in the San Diego Zoo?” :smirk:

6 Likes

Cherish the simple things that are close to you.:blush:

3 Likes

It was so weird because I always felt they were so similar in their personality and I find myself laughing today with JOY because of this wonderful news.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1560884wpp/breaking-iu-and-lee-jong-suk-reportedly-dating

https://www.soompi.com/article/1561082wpp/iu-and-lee-jong-suk-write-heartfelt-letters-to-fans-following-news-of-their-relationship

1 Like

A lady came in for a routine physical at the Doctor’s office . “Here”, said the nurse, handing her a urine specimen container. “The bathroom is over there on your right. The Doctor will be with you in a few minutes.”
A few minutes later the lady came out of the bathroom with an empty container and a relieved look on her face.
“Thanks! But they had a toilet in there, so I didn’t need this after all!”

4 Likes

In the classroom, the teacher said:

• If you think you’re dumb stand up.

Dudu gets up. The teacher says:

• Do you think you’re stupid, Dudu?

• But I was sorry to see the lady standing, alone.

4 Likes

The US has succeeded in building a computer able to solve any strategic or tactical problem. Military leaders are assembled in front of the new machine and instructed to feed a difficult tactical problem into it. They describe a hypothetical situation to the computer and then ask the pivotal question: ATTACK OR RETREAT?

The computer hums away for an hour and then comes up with the answer: YES.

The generals look at each other, somewhat stupefied. Finally one of them submits a second request to the computer: YES WHAT?

Instantly the computer responded: YES SIR.

4 Likes

Jerry was in the hospital recovering from surgery when a nurse asks him how he is feeling.
“I’m OK but I didn’t like the four-letter-word the doctor used in surgery,” he answered.
“What did he say,” asked the nurse.
“OOPS!”

3 Likes